My Love.

January 22 2019. I woke up and looked over to the other side of the bed. Me and Jimin stopped sleeping in the same room since I caught him cheating on me last week. I got up and got in the shower then went downstairs to make myself breakfast. We do have maids around here but the way they cook is disgusting. "Good Morning Mrs. Park" I give them a weak smile. They notice the bruises on my neck and quickly look away. They leave the kitchen. I began making my breakfast. I like cooking it distracts me from reality. Even just the slightest thing could make me smile. i feel his presence behind me , he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my neck. I could feel a chill run down my spine. "Morning Beautiful" he said. "Good Morning." I respond back. "So what's for breakfast?" , "I..I didn't know you'd come down for breakfast" I said. "I have to eat too don't I ?". "Well yes but usually you'd have one of the cooks to make you something-" he cut me off. "Shut up already. You haven't even said much yet you're already giving me a headache" he let go of me and walked out of the kitchen. I sighed in relief. ~after breakfast~ Jimin called me into his office. "Yes ?" . "We're going to a family party tonight. Don't embarrass me. You need to go buy a dress" I nodded and was about to leave. "And take Julie she'll be coming with us too" . Julie is one of  Jimin's hook-up assistants. "Yeah okay." And with that I left. 15 minutes later and I hear a slight knock on my room door. "Y/n come on! Jimin wants us back here early" yep sounds like Julie . "I'm coming" I grabbed my purse and put on my shoes. She grabbed my hand and we went downstairs and out the door into the car. 20 min later~~ , We were at the boutique and there were a lot of women there shopping for dresses of course and some guys there as well just accompanying their girlfriends. Julie was running around the whole shop like a crazy person. Even though she sleeps with my husband I find Julie to be a sweet girl.. yes I know I know I should be mad at her but let's be honest even if she didn't want to sleep with Jimin she really doesn't have a choice. I was walking around when I spotted a nice light pink dress with a beautiful bow on the back of it. I reached out to grab it and someone else did as well. "Oh I'm sorry miss" I looked over to see who it was. It was a nice tall young man, probably my age or a maybe a bit younger. He had nice dark hair and a cute smile. "It's fine you can take it" I said to him. "Oh..it's alright , my girlfriend probably wouldn't even like this dress . It's too simple for her taste" he said. "Oh- well I think simple is better. But hey your loss ! It's mine now" I said while laughing . He smiled "It would look better on you too." I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that. "Y/n! Come on! I found five dresses I want to try on!! Let's GOOOOO". "I'm coming Julie .." I was about to leave but he said something to me "So your name is Y/n?". "Yes it is." I responded back to him. "My name in Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook." He was waiting for me to give him my full name. "I know what you want but I won't give it to you. We're strangers after all so for now you only know me as Y/n" I said with a smile on my face. "Looks like I'll have to find out some other day won't I?". I shrugged "guess so" .