The Party.

After Julie and I bought the dresses we went back home to change and get ready. I was the last one only because Jimin had made me clean his room. "Hurry up y/n !! We're gonna be late!!!" He said. I quickly put my heels on and walked downstairs. "Damn..you look... good". "Yeah thanks. Let's go now." Julie was already in the car. Me and Jimin got in and on the way there Jimin was making out with Julie. She seemed uncomfortable.. "Enough Jimin get off of her." I said. He glared at me and said "Is someone jealous?". "Yeah totally." I rolled my eyes at him. He looked pissed ..I quickly looked away. "We're here boss" said the chauffeur. Jimin helped me out of the car. This is just an act. I have to play along as well. He held my hand and Julie walked behind us. As soon as we entered we were greeted by a bunch of Jimin's friends. "Damn Jimin who's this? She is stunning." Said one of the guys. "She's my wife." He responded. "Well you're one lucky man". Jimin just chuckled. Throughout the whole night Jimin made me stay by his side. The heels I was wearing were really starting to hurt my ankle and I felt like a rash was forming on the back of my foot. "Jimin can I please go to the restroom?" I whispered. "Fine hurry up and don't even think of running off" he said. I quickly walked to the restroom I took my heels off and put water on the back of my foot. I don't have any band-aids but water should help a bit until I get back home. I put my heels back on and washed my hands then went back. As I was getting closer I saw a familiar figure. The man was talking to Jimin. "Ah there she is! Y/n my love come meet my childhood friend" Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me close towards him. "Jungkook this is my wife Julissa Y/n also known as Mrs. Park" I looked up and met the young man's gaze. "Lovely to meet you Mrs. Park , I'm Jeon Jungkook" he smiled at me. I stayed silent for a moment. "Y/n..Y/n?" Jimin said. "Hm? What?" Jimin rolled his eyes. "Say something" . "Right..my apologies. It's lovely to meet you as well Mr. Jeon" I said. "Jungkook just call me Jungkook" he held my hand and placed a kiss on the back of my hand. I smiled at him and I could feel my cheeks heating up. Jimin quickly snatched my hand away from Jungkook. "Will you excuse us?" He said. "Sure thing , I have to go find my girlfriend she probably wandered off." He left and Jimin dragged  me all the way to the restroom. "What was that?!" He asked. "What was what??" I responded back. "You were obviously flirting with him." he stated. "Stop throwing yourself at my friend" he said. "Excuse me?!" I began getting pissed by what he just said. "Throwing myself at him? What the hell do you take me for huh?? A slut?! Because if you think for a second that I am then you are sadly mistaken." I yelled back at him. I knew I had fucked up though...his eyes went blank for a moment and then all I saw was fire in those eyes. He slapped me so hard that I fell onto the ground. "AAH-!! What the hell is your problem?!" Blood was dripping from my lip I wiped it off. Jimin walked closer to me but I scooted back. "D-Don't come any c-closer...please" I begged him. But that's the thing about Jimin ..he doesn't listen. He locked the door behind him and took his belt off. "No - Jimin please don't!!" .... "You need to learn the hard way sweetheart"