The Party Pt. 2

He took his belt off and began hitting you with it. You let out soft cries.. "Jimin- please what do i have to do for you to leave me alone" I pleaded. He knelt down by me, he pulled my face close to his. "Kiss me" he looked at me with lust in his eyes. "W-what?" I said. He wiped my tears and looked me in my eyes "kiss me y/n" he said again. I closed my eyes and he smashed his lips against mine. If there was anything I hated it was the way he kissed me , it's not that he's a bad kisser it's that he ..he doesn't kiss like the old times. He kept kissing me and he started taking my dress off. "Stop Jimin please not here". He whispered in my ear "you look so good in this dress ..I want to rip it off of you y/n, come on no one will come in here . Let me please you" I know what you're thinking y/n you better not also wasn't he trying to hurt you just now. Yeah I don't know what it is but I'm pretty sure Jimin is a psychopathic  bipolar man. Anyway let's continue. He put his hand on my thigh and began going up he touched my womanhood and I let out a soft moan he began kissing my neck "ah- Jimin...s-stop" . He said "the more you beg me to stop the more I keep wanting you". He carried me and put me on top of the sink I was going to push him but the way he kept kissing me I felt a rush over my body it's like if I was being possessed by these demons. I pulled him in for more he left his marks all over my neck and body . I took his shirt off and he took my dress off. I can't believe I was about to fuck him in the restroom while people were outside partying. I unzipped his pants and just as he was about to put his member inside of me there was a knock on the door. "You've got to be shitting me" he yelled out. "WHO IS IT?!" a familiar voice answered back "Jimin your father is about to start his speech , you should be out here with us" it was Jungkook I recognized that voice. "Yeah I'll be out in a minute!" He looked over at me and let out a laugh ..I couldn't help but laugh as well. "Get dressed up okay? I'll see you out there" he said and then left. I cleaned up my makeup and put my dress back on. I quickly exited the restroom as I turned around he was there "Hey there". "Oh my god..jungkook um were you .." he cut me off and said " was i here the whole time ? Yes." He chuckled. "It's not what it looked like...or sounded like" he smirked "no I'm pretty sure it is what it looked and sounded like" we both laughed. " am I interrupting something?" a female voice said from behind me. " baby there you are." Jungkook said. "Darla?! You- you're .." I said. "Well hello there baby sis. How do you know MY Jungkook".