Secrets Out.

He looked at me up and down. It wasn't a seductive look it was more of a "I will kill you" type of look. But I stood my ground. I kept staring him down just as he was staring me down. He then let out a laugh, " Keep in mind what I said." He left my room. Honestly I admit I'm kind of afraid of what could happen but for now I'll keep playing along as the wife, just for now. My phone chimed it snapped me back into reality I opened a message to my surprise it was from Jungkook. Message: Hey Y/n! It's Jungkook , Jeon Jungkook. I just wanted to invite you to a dinner party I'm having later. ~ I answered back with : Another party yeah no thanks- wait is my sister going too? ~ His message : Well yeah she's my girlfriend.~ I totally forgot about that..oh shit what the hell am I gonna tell him? I can't just go up to him and be like "Hey Jungkook ! My sister is cheating on you with my husband sorry buddy." I don't want to make him sad but I also don't want to lie...a lie never hurt anyone though. Right? Right?? I texted him back "I'll be there." I'm just gonna go and not say a damn thing. This is gonna be soooooo easy. I had forgotten about the dress I took a good look at it and remembered that's when I met Jungkook he's so corny. I smiled and put it away in my closet. I went downstairs to make myself some breakfast but Darla, my sister was already making breakfast. And Jimin was all up on her. Hugging her and what not. Oh but if it was me all up on a guy I'd be called a whore. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge. I got the milk carton out and served myself some milk and sat down. "Want some breakfast y/n?" She said in her fake angelic voice. "And die? No thanks" I drank some more milk. "Cut it out y/n , I used to feed you when you were little" I bursted out laughing "You? Feed me? HA that's a good one!! You didn't even like me , let alone feed me." She turned around so fast she forgot she was holding the frying pan and burned Jimin. "Ahh! You bitch!" He winced in pain while holding his hand. I kept laughing while she apologized and tried to look at his injury but he pushed her away and went upstairs. "This is all your fault!" She mean mugged me and ran after him. Oh poor thing she doesn't even know that Jimin hates girls who chase after him. I had to learn that the hard way. I put my cup in the sink and went back to my room to find an outfit for later , it wasn't too difficult to decide I picked a nice red dress. I didn't want to stand out I mean after all it's just a dinner party. Before I knew it time flew by fast and it was already 6:00 pm. Jimin called out for me and as I stepped out of my room there he was in a suit and tie. "You know this is just a dinner party right ?" I said. He looked at me "I could say the same to you. Wait how did you know about the dinner party? I didn't even get the chance to tell you." Usually I'd make up a lie but this time I didn't. "Jungkook texted me. He wanted to invite me personally." I said with a smirk on my face. "Since when does he have your number?" I actually didn't even think about that either. I'll ask him when I see him later. "Doesn't matter now let's go" I walked ahead of him and I could hear him following me. Twenty minutes later and we arrived at Jungkook's house. Him and his family welcomed us in oh and did I mention that my sister was already here. Talk about a sneaky bitch am I right? Anyways someone I didn't expect was there. "Y/n darling you're finally here we've been waiting for you and Jimin." .... "M-Mother? What are you doing here I thought you were in Paris?" She laughed and then pulled me into a hug "Forgive me for not calling you and telling you sooner I wanted to surprise you" I gently pushed her away. Jungkook's mother said "Let's all go have dinner shall we?" we followed them into the dining room. Not even 5 minutes into sitting down my mother asks "So how are things with you and Jimin?" I didn't say anything. "Things are great between us" Jimin stated while he placed his hand on my thigh. "So where's Jungkook?" I asked. He scared me by placing his hand on my shoulder. "You asked for me?" He said. "AH! Oh my god ..my heart almost fell out my- ahem Um hey I was just wondering when you were coming down." "Aw you care about me that's sweet and here I thought you hated me." He did a cute little bunny smile- ah did I say cute? "Of course I care about you, you're my sisters boyfriend so you're kind of like family now." I said. "Right..." he answered back. "Now that you're ready babe let's begin dinner" is what my sister said with her annoying angelic voice. Jungkook sat down along with his parents. Here is how the seating arrangement was, I was sitting by Jimin obviously. Then my mother was sitting next to me and next to her was my sister then after my sister was Jungkook and so on. Jungkook's seat was facing me and in all honesty I didn't mind everytime my mom would speak to Jungkook's parents Jungkook would make funny faces and I'd just laugh. Everyone was talking except for me and Jungkook we would kind of entertain each other and I didn't notice that Jimin was watching us like a hawk. After dinner we moved into the living room. We all talked with one another and then Jungkook's father asked Jimin a question. "So is it true you'll be taking over your dads business for now?" I looked over at Jimin "Yes sir , that's the plan." My sisters nosy self then asked me "Baby sis and you're okay with that? I mean it must upset you that he's going to be doing this without talking about it with you." I smiled and said "No not at all he and I talked about it the other day and if he wants to help out his father then that's fine with me. I just hope this doesn't come back and bite him in the -" my mother cut me off "language y/n we aren't in your home to be using that kind of language." I just smiled at her "you're absolutely right I apologize if you don't mind where is the restroom? I need to freshen up." Jungkook's mom said "Jungkook sweetheart if you don't mind go show her where the restroom is , we don't want her getting lost now do we?" He nodded and showed me where it was. "I see you're still upset with Jimin." I wondered if he saw the scene I made at the family get together. "Did you -?" I was about to ask him until he cut me off " no your sister told me about it, I was in the restroom at that time when it all happened." So she told him huh. "Did she also tell you she's cheating on you with my husband?" Oh my god...no no no what did I just do.