Death

"My- My sister is what...?" I asked again. "She's Dead, didn't anyone tell you?" He asked me. "NO NO ONE TOLD ME ANYTHING! NO ONE TELLS ME SHIT." Both Jimin and Jungkook turned to look at me. I sat down and just let my tears stream down my cheeks. Oh Darla I know you weren't the best sister but I still loved you.. I always will. You were my big sister.. what am I gonna do now that you're gone? "Here wipe your tears." He gave me some tissues then proceeded to sit down in front of us. "You're all here as suspects which is why I asked where you all were that night." "Wait..wait - You think one of us killed her?" I asked. "Yes precisely, you all have a motive." "Ha and what motive is that?!" I was getting angry.. "Well Jimin's motive could've been because it was her who ruined your marriage with him, Jungkook's motive was probably because she cheated on him with His best friend Aka Jimin. And Lastly You.. because she ruined your life by sleeping with your husband and supposedly you were jealous of her." What.did.he.just.say. " Excuse me? My Marriage was broken way before she decided to fuck around with my EX husband, and I was NEVER jealous of her that's quite funny actually. Who even told you all of this ?! You asked where I was the day she was murdered ... I was in the bathtub doing this" I raised up my sleeve to show cuts and scars. "Now if you'll excuse me I have somewhere I need to be." I got up and walked out of there. "Y/n wait up!!" I heard someone yell out as I was walking away. I turned around to see Jungkook. "What is it Jeon." He looked surprised "Jeon? Why so Formal." "Well since you can't answer my text messages or calls I thought maybe you just want nothing to do with me." He smiled at me .. " Y/n that's not it at all-" "then what hm? You just used me and then ditch me. I'm not a toy understand? I've been treated like trash for many years I don't need it happening again." I walked off but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. He kissed me "I like you y/n , ever since I saw you.." I was shook.."Jungkook...I -I like you too but we can't .." "Why not?" He asked me with a sad face expression. "Are you still in love with Jimin is that it?"