The one.

Jk's POV.
Many people don't understand me, I'm just a simple guy trying to live each day to the fullest. I'm an open book what can I say? Well..almost an open book. Even the happiest people can have secrets too and mine is...mine is one that many cant relate to. When I was a kid my whole life was planned out for me but I'm not one to follow rules. I like creating my own path, my parents wanted me to major in business and marketing but it's not at all what I wanted to do. I wanted to be a singer and songwriter of course when I told my parents this they were disappointed and denied it. However I on the other hand had different plans. I went to college and did what they wanted me to. I met a girl..Darla she was beautiful I honestly fell in love with her. I became so obsessed with her. I followed her everywhere, by the end of the week I knew her whole schedule. She majored in sports and wellness of course cause she was such a delicate girl. My plans changed when I laid eyes on her, I was no longer interested in music because she was my new melody. I tried becoming her friend but it could never work because we didn't have any classes together. So I did what any normal guy would do..make it seem as fate brought us together.

Summer 2019.. she went for her daily jog at the park I followed behind her and once she took her water break I approached her. She smiled at me and asked if I needed something. I was stunned.."yes..I wanted to ask if you know the best way to control your breathing after a run." She smiled at me once more and said "yeah just count 1.2.3 and breathe slowly. It's what helps me." There you have it ..my obsession was her. A few days later I followed her again but only this time she was accompanied by a man. Who so happened to be her boyfriend. You see I am not the jealous type I'm actually quite far from it but this guy he was something else. He dared to put his hands on her. I'm a gentleman and I should hope every other man is too, I don't think what I did was wrong..I was just helping her get rid of her problem. Are you catching on? If not let me put it in another way you can understand. I killed her boyfriend. I don't regret it because I wouldn't have been able to get closer to her afterwards. I won't go into detail about what I did to the guy. After a year me and her began dating but there was a red flag between me and her, she never wanted me to meet her family. And now my beautiful Y/n...I can see why. Because of you , she was afraid I'd fall in love with you. She had every right to be afraid. Because how I wish I met you first. Oh well...I just have to get rid of this problem if I want to be with you now.