She's mine pt.2

I loved y/n and yes I know love is a strong word but that's what I felt for her. She was everything I needed in my life. But the one thing keeping me from her was Darla..my girlfriend. "Jungkook listen i know we've been distant but I just want you to know that I truly do love you." She said while looking me in my eyes..how was it that she was such a good liar ? Maybe she takes after her mother. "I know Darla and I love you too. How about we have a dinner party just my family and yours? I think it should be good after what happened today at that get together." She seemed annoyed once I mention the disaster from earlier. " Oh that. Yeah my sister can be a bit of an attention whore. She's just having problems with her husband. Which by the way I had no idea you two were childhood friends!" Yeah and I'll bet she doesn't know she's fucking him behind my back. Tch...what a pathetic excuse for a woman. Honestly what did she want from me if not my money?? Just attention? Then again I am the one who pursued her first. "Yes we are...he's someone very important to me he helped me through traumatic things in my childhood." She looked sad for a moment. "Babe I don't mean to pry but when will you talk to me about that? I feel lost here baby, I wish you could tell me why your mother put you away in rehab." I ignored what she said "I'm gonna go shower, get some sleep we have a dinner party to prepare for tomorrow. Oh and be sure to invite your sister and her...ahem Husband." She just nodded and turned the lights off.
Dinner Party:
Author POV///
As you all remember the dinner party was the day Jungkook was planning on proposing to Darla but y/n ended up telling Jungkook about the affair her husband was having with Darla. Therefore Jungkook then kisses Y/n and everyone is shocked not knowing what was going on. Mini Re-cap:
I walked towards y/n and kissed her..it felt amazing but I was bracing myself for what came next. She gently pushed me away with her eyes widened. Jimin grabbed her by her arm and pulled her close then he turned to face me. "Jungkook what the hell?! Have you two been having an affair behind our backs?!" Y/n cut him off and said "Like hell! You TWO ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE BEEN SCREWING BEHIND OUR BACKS." Darla was crying "no Jungkook! It's not true please you have to believe me-" I then said to her  "I loved you...and YOU ..you were my best friend Jimin. I can't believe I almost married you but you know what Darla ? I'm done loving you." I threw the engagement ring at her and walked upstairs to my room and after that I don't know what happened. A couple of days later y/n kept calling and texting but I wouldn't respond. Even though I loved her I was hurt by Darla. Even if I fell out of love for her I couldn't help but miss the old memories.
                       ~A Few Days Later~
I went downstairs for breakfast my mom looked at me and sighed. "You know as much as I would like to say I'm relieved you didn't marry that ...woman. I can't because what you did was unacceptable." She put down her magazine and made eye contact with me. "Listen honey you know I love you but maybe it's time to send you back to-" I cut her off  "NO! I WON'T GO BACK THERE!" I yelled at her. "Jungkook calm down! I was going to say back to the States. So you can expand and help your fathers business over there." I scoffed "That man is NOT my father. My father is behind bars." She shook her head. " He's where he belongs. All those things he did to those
Poor women were awful and I know it's something very hard for you to remember. He put you through so much and I'm sorry I never paid much attention." I held her hand and smiled "It's okay mom , regardless of what happened I'm glad we're okay and that my father is paying for his sins." We ate our breakfast and carried on with a new conversation. Many of you are probably wondering what did happen to you that was so awful? Well let me tell you... When I was a kid my father used to take me on small trips we would go camping or fishing , normal things fathers and sons did. But then for some reason things began to change. My father became distant with me and my mother. We don't know exactly why but he would work , come home and lock himself in the basement and never come out until midnight. One day i was playing with my toy car you know the ones you can control with a remote. Well I lost control of if and it went flying down the basement stairs..I was always told NOT TO STEP FOOT IN THE BASEMENT. But I wanted my toy car it was a gift, so no one was around and I thought "no one will know if I just be quick" I made my way down the stairs and I turned on the lights I bent down to get my car and I heard small but quivering weeps.. almost sounded like a woman. I got scared , I quickly stood up and turned around and that's when I saw ...them.