Who is it?

His grip around my waist was still too tight, "Let go of me already! This is why we can never have serious conversations you always try and find a way to get in my pants." I said in a serious tone. He smirked and let go of my waist. "I meant what I said Y/n. I don't like it that he got a taste of what's mine." I scoffed "Oh please as if you actually care!" He then said "I do. Didn't I tell you that I still wanted to be with you." he held my hand but I pulled my hand away. " You're nothing but a liar and a man whore. If you really meant what you said you wouldn't be out with sluts like earlier." I turned to look away. I honestly don't know what came over me, truth is I haven't felt like this ever...I feel- "Jealous?" He said. "W-What? Jealous?! Ha please! I'm not jealous." He smiled in a mockingly manner "I think you are. Don't be my love. She's my assistant, well my dads assistant who now happens to be mine." I rolled my eyes at him. "You know if you want I can fire her. Only if you come back to me." He smirked once again. "Really you would do that for me?" I said. "Anything for you sweetheart." I pulled him in and whispered "Not even in your wildest dreams." I laughed so hard I almost fell out of my chair. "You should've seen your face Park! You looked so funny!! You actually thought I would fall for it! Ah- you're so gullible." He rolled his eyes at me and stood up. "I'm leaving." He said in a cold tone. "You know the way out see ya!" And with that he left. Calling him over wasn't much help and he didn't even believe me. I know that Jungkook did this. It's a gut feeling but if I tell him up front then he'll feel threatened and try and do something to me right? Or maybe I'm just being paranoid. Even though I can't help the thought of it being true.
February 1st, I woke up to the sound of my alarm I groaned and rolled over to turn it off. It was Monday which meant I had to get up and get ready to go to work. I really wish I didn't have to but my bills can't wait right? Back then I never really had to worry about paying bills because of Jimin. Anyways now I'm on my own..I was brushing my hair when I heard a slight knock on my door I yelled out "ONE MINUTE!" I put my hair in a bun and put my glasses on. I ran to the door and opened it. "W-What are you doing here-?" It was Jungkook holding two coffees in his hands. "Well I came to see if you were busy and I brought coffee." He smiled at me. I welcomed him in and he handed me my coffee. "Listen Jungkook- about yesterday..I think we-" he cut me off "You know ..I could tell that you don't feel the same way I do." I paused in confusion. "What do you mean?" He sighed and said "Well..I know that you aren't entirely over Jimin. Which I can understand you were married to him for quite a while." That's not true at all I don't like him. AT ALL! "What? No I don't like him!" He chucked. "It's okay I understand. If I'm being honest I'm actually not over your sister." Hmmm now we're getting somewhere. "You don't say.." he frowned. "I just can't believe she's gone you know? I remember when I first met her. I instantly fell in love with her." I get the feeling he does this with many girls cause he said the same about me-. "Really. That's sweet..I guess." He held my hand "but it wasn't the same as when I saw you." Bro how are we gonna go from talking about my now deceased sister to ME- "Aha..well um listen I really need to get ready for work right now." He let go of my hand "right I'm sorry. I can give you a ride if you'd like?" I smiled "No I have my own car haha I think I can manage on my own." He patted my head "alright then drive safe." And with that he left. Now that I think about it...how did Jungkook and Darla meet?