The Party Pt. 3

"Your Jungkook?" I said dumbfounded. "Yes my jungkook. We've been dating for 2 months. Isn't that right honey?" She said. Jungkook looked over at me , he seemed sad. "Yeah I - I had no idea you two were related." He looked at me with little sad puppy eyes. "Why are you explaining yourself to me Jungkook ? It's not like we're dating." He was about to say something but My father in law took the stage and began speaking. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, this isn't just some random family get together it's more of a celebration. As some of you know I am getting sick these days in order to get better I need to rest. So while I am on break my very own son Park Jimin will be taking my place as CEO of the Park Estate." Everyone looked over at Jimin even I did. I was furious. He walked up onto the stage all happy. "Thank you father I hope I can handle business like you. This won't be easy but I know I can do it." The crowd clapped and he walked off the stage towards me. "You alright?" He asked. "No. I want to go home now." I was on the verge of fighting anyone who pissed me off. "We can't leave yet. Is something wrong??" I responded " You're Damn right something is wrong. What the hell are you thinking?! Taking over your dads business?? And you didn't even bother to tell me! I hate the idea of you being in that-" I paused. "That what y/n? Go ahead say it." He sounded pissed , I turned around I was going to walk away because I didn't want to make a scene. He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him. "When I talk to you, you respond." Remember I said I was pissed ...yeah it's not pretty when I get mad. I pushed him away from me. "Don't fucking touch me!!" I yelled out . It got quiet and everyone turned to look at us. "You're making a scene y/n.." he mumbled . "Or what? Hm? Are you gonna hit me in front of everyone?! GO AHEAD I FUCKING DARE YOU!!!!" I could sense my sister was loving this. She had a smirk on her face. Jimin's father walked over to us, "Enough. You two in my office now." We went up to his office "sit". We did as he told us. "What the hell was that about? You two having problems? If you are solve them and stop acting like children." I cleared my throat.. " I apologize sir. I was out of line and I take full responsibility for my actions-" he cut me off "No y/n don't apologize I know that we shouldn't have gone behind your back and made hasty decisions. I admire you" I was kind of surprised I knew he wasn't the best man but even so he still had some kindness in him. " You do? But why?" He looked over at Jimin and Jimin didn't even make eye contact with him. " What? What is it??" I asked. "You never told her ..did you?" He asked Jimin. "No. Why would I." He responded back. "Will someone tell me what is going on?!" Jimin looked away "y/n ..there are things that we haven't told you to keep you safe. But I understand that you want to know so I will tell you. I- ...I asked Jimin to marry you." "What? No..no you- you didn't you couldn't have. Jimin asked me because he loved me." I began rethinking everything I even remembered the day he asked me to marry him. "No y/n my dad is the reason we met as well. He asked me to follow you everywhere. He made me study the things you liked everything about you. In order to make you fall in love with me. Even the day we met was planned. Including our engagement. All of it was planned out for us by my father and yours." "Stop. Please stop talking..." I had tears falling down my cheeks as if I were a waterfall. "Fate didn't bring us together it was you. You're all monsters!!" I stood up and headed for the door . "Don't even think of leaving - " I took my heals off and threw them at him. "Oh fuck off you asshole" I opened the door and walked back downstairs to the ballroom. People were looking at me and whispering. "Y/n what the hell?! You're a mess and where are your shoes?!" I took the champagne glass from her hand and drank it. "Screw you." I threw the glass on the Floor and walked up on stage. "Attention! Attention everyone!! For those of you who don't know me my name is Julissa Y/n the wife of Park Jimin *hiccup* I just wanted to let everybody know that this family is full of snakes and don't believe in love. Because ...Love Lies" I got off stage and headed straight for the main doors. Oh wonderful it was raining sooo k-drama like. Except this time there is no guy running after me. I feel so dizzy... i asked my chauffeur to take me home he asked for Jimin but I didn't respond. He just drove the ride home was so silent and peaceful. All the memories of me and Jimin were being erased and replaced with new ones , ones that were formed into hate and anger , depression. I was home , I went upstairs and looked into my bathroom mirror. I wasn't upset about the fact that it was all set up but that my- my own father helped them. I felt sick I wanted to throw up. I wanted to punch the wall I wanted to hurt someone. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I looked at the pearl necklace I was wearing and ripped it off. All the beads fell to the ground. I don't want to be here anymore..

 I don't want to be here anymore