Secrets Out Pt. 2

Oh my god...what did I just do. "W-What?" He asked. "Jungkook I- I didn't mean to blurt that out so suddenly I'm sorry" I lowered my head in shame. " Since when." He looked me in the eyes. "I don't know I just found out today. But my sister made it crystal clear that she's been screwing around with him for awhile now." He looked as if he was about to cry and honestly I don't blame him. "Jungkook if anything I'm sorry...I'm sorry you didn't know my sister was such a snake." He held in his tears and pulled something out from his pocket. I gasped .."You didn't- You were gonna?" He cut me off "Propose to her. Man..I feel like such an idiot" I hugged him "Jungkook I know how you feel trust me but honestly it's not worth it so don't waste your time on someone who doesn't even care about you okay? Also it's a good thing you didn't propose yet" he looked up at me but this time he had a different gaze. Reminds me of Jimin.. "I'm still going to propose but not the way you think" he went back to where everyone was. "Jungkook wait! Don't do it it's not worth it!!" I followed behind him " DAMN THESE HEELS" I tried walking a bit faster but I couldn't catch up to him. "Baby there you are , is everything alright? I thought I heard y/n screaming" she looked over at me. "Um I fell that's all haha.." Jimin was looking at me some type of way. What did I do this time? I went over and sat by him "what's with that look?" He asked me. "Hm? What look? It's nothing.." "Everyone thank you for coming to this dinner party ,  I invited everyone here for a reason..tonight was supposed to be a special night where I ask for my lovely girlfriend's hand in marriage" Darla gasped and squealed in excitement. "But things have changed I realized something tonight..." I looked at him and I could tell he was about to do something he would probably regret I just don't know what it could be. "I realized that I'm in love with someone else." Jungkook's mother gasped well everyone was kinda shook even I was! In my head I was like what is this guy doing?! "Y/n" he walked over to me and grabbed my hand "J-Jungkook what are you-" he pulled me up and kissed me, YEAH HE KISSED ME- "Y/N WHAT THE HELL ?!" Darla screamed out. I broke the kiss "I -I " I turned around and Jimin grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close to him "what the fuck Jungkook?! What is wrong with you? Have you two been screwing around behind our backs?" Excuse me whatttt?!! SIR - " oh hell no. You wanna know why Jungkook did that?! It's cause you TWO WERE SCREWING AROUND BEHIND OUR BACKS!" "Jungkook that's a lie! I only love you I swear!!" Jungkook threw the ring at her. "Yeah..well I'm done loving you. And you Jimin...I thought you were my friend. Guess I was wrong." Jungkook left upstairs. My mother got up and began bowing towards Jungkook's parents "I apologize for my daughter's behaviors I am so sorry. We'll be going now." She looked at us , Darla looked over at me with eyes filled with hatred. I was used to it anyway. Jimin was also looking at me like if he was gonna beat the crap out of me. I walked out of there and Jimin took me to our car Darla caught up with us she pulled me by my arm. "YOU!  YOU JUST RUIN EVERYTHING!! FIRST YOU STEAL JIMIN THEN YOU STEAL JUNGKOOK FROM ME TOO! You're such a slut!" She slapped me i fell back "Enough Darla." My mom said and then she looked at me "you're a disgrace y/n I always told your father that..he just thought you were his last chance at hope now look at him he's six feet under ground." They walked over to their car and left. Jimin tried to help me up but I pushed his hand away and got up myself. We got in the car and drove home when we got there I poured myself some scotch "what did she mean by I stole you from her?" He ignored the question. "Answer me Jimin." He began walking away. Deep breaths Y/n ..Deep breaths....No I'm tired of being ignored and put aside. "I said....ANSWER ME!!" I threw the glass at him but it hit the wall and broke. "A little violent aren't we?" He chuckled. I walked over to him "you think this is a joke? I'm gonna ask you one last time why did she say I stole you from her?" He stayed silent. "Not gonna talk? Fine then I'll go ask her myself." He grabbed me by my wrist " stop , you're drunk." "What? No I am not! I can hold my liquor" he looked into my eyes and said "we've been married for years I know you and I know that you can't hold your liquor even with one sip you're already tipsy" I pushed him away "I'm still waiting for my answer" I was getting pissed... "alright alright you want to know ? I was Darla's boyfriend before I met you. I never told her that my dad and yours had made a deal for us to get married. So she thinks I broke up with her to be with you..which is kind of true but kind of not." I thought I was done getting hurt but that knife in my chest just got pushed in a little deeper. "So...you you ...you were darla's boyfriend.. and i was the second choice?" My eyes were filled with tears . "How many more times huh? How many more times do I have to get hurt for you to understand that these lies are killing me?! I'm so done with you. I'm done." I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut. "You wouldn't understand even if I told you everything y/n...I'm sorry."