Traitor..

A few days after I interviewed Jungkook I felt everything falling apart. Not only did I mess up my relationship with him but I have nothing on him or Jimin and not to mention I'm not getting anywhere with this case. I felt my sisters justice slipping away from my grip.
Y/n's POV:
"Thanks for coming to see me..I just felt bad for how things ended between us."
"Oh ..honey now more than ever we need to stick together, for your sister. I miss her so much..the house is so quiet without her. I was actually thinking that maybe you could move back in ?"
I sighed.. " Mom I don't think that's a good idea. Don't get me wrong but I know that you are only being like this because of my sisters death. I know in reality you can't stand me. Trust me moving back in with you would be a huge mistake for the both of us."
"Alright ..alright Y/n , i understand. On another note..I heard you're helping the police with the investigation?"
"Yes. That's actually why I called to see you. I need your help mom. I don't think Jimin or Jungkook did this. But maybe you can help me figure out who did? Darla lived with you, I'm sure she's brought friends or maybe she even talked to you about things that could help with figuring out who murdered her??"
My mom looked away and said..
"I don't know Y/n I feel like this is too much for me. I do want to help but what if we find out who it is and I can't handle it?"
I held her hand and looked her in the eyes.
"Mom you said it yourself , now more than ever we need to support each other. What kind of sister would I be if I didn't get to the bottom of this? And I will be here with you , you don't have to handle it on your own. You and I both lost someone. And it's up to us to figure out who did this." She nodded her head.
"Alright Y/n ..I'll help. The day before she passed..she was acting strange. Not only was she depressed and angry about what happened with Jungkook. But she made plans to meet up with someone."
"With who ?? And where ?"
"I'm not sure. She wouldn't say. I do however know she wrote in her journals a lot maybe you can start there?" she took out a journal from her purse and handed it to me.
"Thank You Mom this will help a lot."
             ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Page 1~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Diary, today was a wonderful day I saw him again at the coffee shop. He smiled at me and even bought me a pastry. I know he likes me but he won't say it. I can't wait to tell my sister all about him. I haven't told her yet because I want to make sure he feels the same way I do. I can't have my little sister thinking it's a pathetic one sided love story. If I see him there tomorrow I'm going to have the courage to ask him out!
Next page :
I saw him again! And this time I asked him out he agreed ! We went to the park and it was so lovely!! His name is Park Jimin and he smells amazing, it sounds creepy but it's true. I know this is meant to be. We talked the whole evening and he even said I had a beautiful name. Growing up I didn't like my name "Darla" but after he said he liked it now I like it too. I think this could be the start of something magical. I can't wait to tell my sister.
Dear Diary, I finally told my sister about Jimin she was so happy for me and she already wants to meet him but I told her not yet. He isn't even my boyfriend yet. I actually even talked to my mom and dad about him, they also want to meet him. Dad said that he better have a good job and a car. As if that were important to me! Im not like that.
       ~~~~~~~ skip a couple pages~~~~~~~
Jimin and I have been dating for a solid month now and everything is beyond perfect. He is the sweetest person ever. He buys me flowers everyday and takes me on little dates. Is this how it feels to be truly happy? If it is I never want it to end! Although all of these things are turning out well for me I actually overheard my dad talking on the phone with someone. Im not sure who but the only reason I kept listening was because it involved my little sister. He said "I know , she's the last one besides she's you and beautiful. It would be a good thing if they were to marry. Imagine it , our businesses would expand even more together! I think we can make this happen just convince your son to break up with his girlfriend." I don't know what dad has planned but it doesn't sound good. Not only that but how can I tell my little sister this? It's not fair that she had to marry someone she doesn't even know. Maybe for now I will keep this to myself and see what happens."
(Skip more pages)
Dear Diary...I don't know how to feel. Jimin he..broke up with me I don't know why. As I write in this journal the pages fill with my tears. My heart feels heavy. I don't understand what went wrong. He said he couldn't explain why but that one day he would. I just want to die. If I can't be with the man I love how will I carry on? My parents asked me what was wrong but all I could do was cry. My little sister y/n tried comforting me but all I did was push her away, I know it's wrong of me but I can't let her see me like this.
~~~~A few pages after~~~~
Dear Diary, it finally happened Y/n has fallen in love, she can't stop talking about this guy . It reminds me of me. I asked her how she met him and she said they just bumped into each other , LITERALLY !! hahaha. It's cute to see her this happy and I wonder who the lucky guy is. She said dad invited him and his family over for dinner. It's surprising to me because he was so strict when I told him about Jimin and yet he's ready to meet Y/n's little boyfriend. I always knew dad preferred Y/n over me. I thought we were supposed to be treated equally, guess not. Oh well I guess we're gonna meet this guy. I can't wait to come back and write about it.