Looking Back at It~ Natasha

----- Natasha's pov -----
"Agent Romanoff, Mr. Stark has called everyone to the common room." I hear J.A.R.V.I.S. say. "Reason being?" I say back. "There's a new recruit." He says back and I put my phone down and walk to the common room.

When I enter the room, I stop as soon as I lay my eyes on the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Tony is currently talking to her while the others just watch her, they all look as mesmerized by her beauty as I am.

"Good, Romanoff you're here finally." Tony says before he turns to look back at the new recruit. I haven't moved since I've seen her. Oh no, she's walking toward me.

"Hi! My name is y/n, nice to meet you." She says with smile. Her beautiful y/e/c eyes look into mines so deeply, I swear she can see my very soul. She then turns her head to look back at Tony for a second, then back at me. What is she waiting for, oh my name. "Oh, sorry. I-im N-natasha. Romanoff!" I say and she just smiles at me before turning and walking over to talk to Steve. Ugh, did you just make a fool of yourself, in front of the most gorgeous woman ever. I've never acted like this before, I've never felt like this before. She makes me feel flustered and tongue tied, I can't think straight.

Why am I acting like acting like this, she doesn't look a day over 20 and i'm 28. She wouldn't want to get with me, plus she looks pretty into Steve. What if she's not even into girls?

----- your pov -----

I'm talking to Steve, but all I can think about is Natasha. She's drop dead gorgeous, but I don't think she likes me. When I introduced myself she just stared at me for a long time. Well we only just met, maybe she'll warm up to me tomorrow.

That night I laid in bed for hours trying to fall asleep. But every time I close my eyes I picture Natasha. This has never happened before, well not for a girl, I've only ever been with guys but there's something about her that just makes me want stare into those deep green eyes and kiss her until I can't breathe.

I look over to my alarm clock, it's 2am. I sigh and walk into the kitchen, too lazy to turn the light on, I carefully make my way through the dark. I sit on the bar stool by the counter and drink a cup of water and then Natasha walks in.

I don't think she noticed me yet so I speak up, "Hey Nat. Can I call you Nat?" She just turned around and looked my way, as it was too dark to really see my face. Before I could say anything else she quickly left. Yup she definitely doesn't like me. I went back to my room and eventually drifted off to sleep.

It's been 3 weeks since I came here and Natasha and I have spoken multiple times. Sometimes it will go smoothly and feel comfortable, but others it's kind of awkward and silent. It's usually the latter when we are hanging out with the rest of the boys. Most times at team gatherings I end up watching her instead of paying attention to the others. And I thought that she was warming up to me, or J was hoping because I think I really like her. Her eyes, her body, her smile, her laugh, it's all perfect. She's perfect and I wish she felt the same about me because I've never liked a girl in this way before.

But lately she's been avoiding me, maybe she still doesn't like me. I don't like when people don't like me, so me being a stubborn ass, I'm going to confront her.

I asked J.A.R.V.I.S. where Natasha's room was and made my way there.

----- Natasha's pov -----

I am sitting on my bed, reading a book when I hear a knock at my door. I open it and see y/n standing in the doorway. As soon as I open the door fully she walks right past me into my room. I'm curious as to why she's acting weird.