The Girl From the Bar ~ Nat & Wanda

----- Nat's pov -----

Wanda and I were taking a girls vacation. We needed a break from the testosterone tower. We got a little 2 bed hotel room in New York. Wanda and I had a little thing a couple years back but it didn't go anywhere so we got 2 beds. We also thought it best to stay in the city in case the boys needed our help, but we still got the furthest hotel possible.

Wanda suggested that we go out to a bar tonight to let off some steam so we walked down the streets of New York and went into the first bar we saw. And let's just say it was pretty chaotic in there because it turned out being a club. People dancing everywhere, insanely loud music, drunk men that don't know how to take a hint. But this place was somehow still less chaotic than the tower.

I took a seat at the bar and Wanda did the same. After we both got our drinks we talked, we mainly gossiped about the boys. That was when I sensed that someone had approached me and I assumed it was man coming to hut on us and I was ready to shut him down. But I turned around to find a stunning woman, not just stunning I mean, this girl was the most beautiful person I had ever seen. I think Wanda think so too because she had doe eyes when she looked at this girl, and is that drool I see. Anyways I can't blame her, this girl is so hot I just want to take her back to our hotel, which is luckily only a 5 minute walk from here, and fuck her till she can't walk.

I think Wanda is having the same thoughts because I she crossed her legs and adjusted herself on the stool. We are practically unraveling in front of this woman and she hasn't even said anything yet.

"Hey! What are you two beautiful girls doing just sitting there? You should be dancing!" She said with the biggest grin on her face. She reached out her hands for both of us and Wanda instantly jumped off the stool with me following and the girl dragged us to the dance floor.

At first Wanda and I felt tense as we haven't danced in a long time because at Stark party's we usually just get drunk and play games that are really just attempts at trying to uncover your deepest secrets. The girl then grabbed Wanda's hands and ushered her to copy her movements, which tells me that she could see we didn't really know what to do. She then did the same to me and before we know it, we are all dancing together just having fun, but the entire time I was keeping my gaze on this girl. I couldn't year my eyes off of her.

"I'm y/n by the way! You guys ares really good at dancing!" She yelled just loud enough for me and Wanda to hear over the loud music. "I'm Natasha and this is Wanda." I said back with a smile which she returned.

We danced through 5 songs non stop before we decided to go sit at one of the booths to talk.
y/n was the first to sit down, she seemed eager to talk to us. I'm starting to think question if she's a spy or something. This whole situation seems too good to be true.

"So where you guys from?" She says breaking the silence. "Uh actually, we live here in New York, just getting away from the house for a couple nights. What about you?" Wanda says, I decided to let Wanda do the taking so I could watch y/n's reactions and try to get a read off of her. "Oh well I just moved here a weeeeek ago from Hawaii. Just though I would get out of my apartment tonight." She said, but slurred her words a bit. This tells me, she's already had quite a few drinks which I don't think a spy would do on the job, so I felt a little less on edge.

We shared a couple more drinks, but I made sure she didn't have too many because she was already pretty drunk and I didn't want her to get blackout drunk so she would remember us. Oh I really hope she remembers us tomorrow. Wanda and I asked y/n a lot of questions, which she answered all of them, although some of them were pretty personal. But we really wanted to know everything about this girl. She asked us questions too which we answered without mentioning the fact that we are Avengers. "I really like you guys." She said and Wanda and I just looked at each other and then back at her. "Oh I'm sorry if I made y'all uncomfortable, this doesn't have to be more than friendship if y'all don't want but I really really like you guysss." She said. Wow she actually likes us? Likes likes us? Wait how would that work with 3 of us? Oh well I'll take what I can get.

For the next 10 minutes we talked, all I could think about was an image of y/n under me while she screamed out in pleasure. Damn I bet she'd be so gorgeous. Wanda hits me in the arm and gives me a look. Oh no she went into my head when I was thinking about y/n, but then she smirked. Does she want y/n like that too?

----- y/n's pov -----

I'm not going to lie, I think I'm really drunk but there's no way that's what's making me attracted to Wanda and Nat. But it is making me bold enough to open up to them. I think they like me, we shall see.

A few minutes later and I am definitely very close to going crazy and delirious. But that's not going to stop me from drinking.

I noticed that we were out of drinks so I volunteered to get more since both Nat and Wanda had gotten the last two rounds of shots. I can tell that I'm way more drunk than them but I'll take any reason for us to keep hanging out.

I stumble a bit when getting up from the booth but after I find my balance, I walk over to the bar and ask for another round of drinks. The bartender said he had to get something from the back so I sat down on the bar stool.

----- Nat's pov -----

Y/n went over to the bar to get more drinks which gave me and Wanda the opportunity so talk. "I really like her." Wanda says and I agree. "When I looked in her head, let's just say our wishes might come true Natasha." She says with a wink.

After we talk we decide to just watch y/n. She talked to the bartender but then she sat down at the bar. I didn't understand why she sat down until I saw the bartender walk into the back room. I then saw a man approach y/n and me and Wanda shared a look. The man was clearly hitting on her. She was pushing him away but he would let up. I looked over at Wanda and her eyes were glowing red.

The man grabbed y/n's wrist and with lighting speed Wanda and I stormed over there and pushed him off of her and he fell on his ass. He quickly got up to see Wanda's eyes glowing red and instantly ran away in fear, alone with a few other people that caught glimpse of it.

y/n looked over at Wanda with fear but it then softened. "Thank you." She said as she hugged Wanda tightly. "Um y/n do you want to go back to our hotel with us?" Wanda said shyly, y/n nodded and grabbed both our hands. The three of us exited the club and we lead her to our hotel room.