Working Late ~ Wanda & Nat

Requested by: -ladymarauder

background: Y/n works with Tony at the lab. She is dating Wanda and Natasha. One night she works late and the girls show up at her office.

~

"Y/n take a look at this!" Tony called you over from his workstation and you got up from your stool to see what he was talking about.

"No way."

"Way. I think I just did it" Tony tosses his pen sassily.

"Well, I hope so. I was starting to get worried, this is the longest you've ever worked on word search"

"It did not take me that long" he defended but his face fell when he checked the time.

"Tony you've been at it for-" he cut you off but putting his hand up.

"Shut it! It doesn't matter, it's just a dumb word search. I'm a genius, billionaire, no longer a playboy, philanthropist."

"Okay. Just saying that I finished it in an eighth of the time it took you"

"Whatever I'm leaving. You should too it's already dark out" you shrugged him off. "I will. Just wanted to finish up one more thing before I left"

"Okay but you know if you're not in bed by a certain time they'll kill you. And then they'll kill me... just go to bed soon"

"Will do"

You certainly did not do that. You returned to your station and stuck your nose deep into your work.

"What are you still doing in the lab?" you jumped at the sound of Natasha's voice.

"Well I'm trying to enhance the tenacity of Peter's webs by adjusting the molecular structure of its current adhesive," you explain but she seems uninterested.

"Okay but why?"

"To help Peter? I'm making his webs stronger so it will be safer for him on missions."

"Darling I don't really care what you're doing right now, tomorrow I'll listen but right now I just want you to come to bed. Wanda's in bed wondering where you are."

"Actually I'm right here," Wanda spoke tiredly from the doorway.

"Come to bed baby, I need you in my arms." Wanda goes up to you and pulls you to stand.

"But I'm not really tired." the two girls already began to drag you to your shared bedroom.

"You sure you're not tired baby?" you nodded as Wanda turned to face you and Nat shut the door behind you.

"Okay, we don't have to sleep just yet. We could do something else?" The tiredness in her eyes was gone and replaced with a look of lust.

"What did you have in mind?" you asked innocently as the girls grabbed your arms and the three of you walked to your bedroom. As soon as the door closed the two girl began to close in on you.

Wanda smiles at you while Natasha walks so she is right behind you and her hands move along your body to wrap around your stomach.

Wanda begins kissing you and Natasha's hand moves down so her hand is cupping your clothed core and your breath hitches allowing Wanda access to explore your mouth with her tongue.

Wanda pulls back just enough to whisper against your lips "Strip"

They both let you go and stepped back to watch you remove your clothing. "Come on, I don't want to be the only one naked," you whined.