Love Me ~ Wanda

Wanda's pov

I was walking to the kitchen but stopped when I heard y/n speak up. I peaked my head around the corner to see y/n sitting at the bar and Natasha facing her from behind the counter. They've been dating for about 2 years but lately they seem off. Is it weird that I'm going to eavesdrop on their conversation? Natasha's kind of intimidating so I rather not being in the same room with her if I don't have to.

Y/n: "Hey Nat, enjoying your day?"

Nat: "I am now"

Y/n: "Does that have anything to do with the fact that you've have 3 drinks today?"

Nat: "Maybe? How's your day going?"

Y/n: "Whenever you're with me, I'm always enjoying myself."

Oh my gosh. Y/n is so cute, and I don't think Natasha appreciates how amazing her girlfriend is, or at least she doesn't show it.

Nat: "Why do you always do that?"

Y/n: "Do what?"

Nat: "Be so sweet and always say the right thing."

Y/n: "I don't really think about it, just comes naturally when you're telling the truth"

Nat: "You're too perfect"

Y/n: "I hope that's not a bad thing"

Nat: "It's not"

Y/n: "Good because I'd hate to drive you away, I love you too much"

Nat: "Y/n"

Y/n: "Yeah?"

Nat: "Я больше не люблю тебя, но я не хочу причинять тебе боль"

Y/n: "What?"

Nat: "Nothing, I just said that I love you too"

I feel so bad, y/n doesn't even know what Natasha just said to her. I could feel a tug at my lips as I saw y/n smile at Natasha's comment. I don't want to be the person to cause that smile to go away but she deserves to know if Natasha won't tell her the truth.

I walked over to y/n and notice her smile is gone.

Wanda: "Hey Y/n. Sorry I was uh... listening to your conversation"

Y/n: "Hey Wanda, it's alright"

Her gaze stayed on the counter in front of her. This is good, it might be easier to tell her if those beautiful y/e/c eyes aren't staring into my soul.

Wanda: "Um Nat, she said that-"

She cut me off but her tone was soft, I think I even heard a bit of a hurt tone in her voice.

Y/n: "I know what she said"

Wanda: "Wha- How?"

Y/n: "I wanted to surprise her. I've been learning Russian for her."

I could see tears threatening to fall on the side of her eye and she turned to face me.

Y/n: "Wanda, what's wrong with me?"

I pulled her into a hug.

Wanda: "Y/n, there is nothing wrong with you."

Y/n: "Clearly there is or else she would still love me"

I pulled away and cupped her teary face in my hands.

Wanda: "Y/n, listen to me okay? There is nothing wrong with you. I think you're perfect and if she doesn't love you, that's her loss." I said as I used my thumbs to wipe away her falling tears.

Y/n: "It's more, my loss"

She let out a watery chuckle.

Y/n: "I just don't understand. Is it that hard to love me?"

Wanda: "No, I know for a fact that isn't true."

Y/n: "How do you know that?"

Wanda: "Because I love you y/n"

Y/n: "What?" She said with a sniffle.

Wanda: "Yes. Why wouldn't I? You are the sweetest, funniest, most beautiful, amazing person I have ever met."

Y/n: "Really?" She asked and I nodded. "Why haven't you told me?"

Wanda: "I was but then Natasha asked you out and you both seemed so happy. I didn't want to ruin that for you.

Y/n: "Well you didn't have to because I ruined it myself."

Wanda: "Y/n stop. It wasn't your fault"

Y/n: "But I should've noticed that something was wrong when she became distant"

Y/n: "Do you think she's cheating on me?"

Wanda: "Why would you think that?"

Y/n: "Because she's always with Steve now. And sometimes she even talks about him before bed. Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid."

Wanda: "No you chose not to see it, because you love her."

Y/n: "It was kind of my fault though, because I haven't been completely honest"

Wanda: "About what?"

Y/n: "When Natasha asked me out, I had feelings for someone else"

Wanda: "Who?"

Y/n: "You, Wanda"

I couldn't help but smile and soon after she followed me.

Y/n: "Are you sure that you actually love me that way?"

Wanda: "I'm more sure than I have ever been in my life"

Y/n leaned in slowly until she our faces were inches apart and we held each others gaze before I closed the gap in between us and our lips connected.

A/n: Okay I just realized that this is the second story where it was Nat angst and we ended with Wanda. Maybe I should write one where it switches. Yeah... 

Have a nice day <3