Get into it ~ Wanda

~ y/n's pov ~
Wanda pinned me to the wall and held my wrists above my head with her magic as she stripped off my clothes and let me go when i was completely bare.

"Your turn" she let go of my wrists and allowed me to free her from her clothes before she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me toward her, bringing me into another lustful kiss.

"You're so beautiful" she whispered against my lips and i could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

Before i could respond she attached her lips to mine once again and walked backward until she stopped at the edge of the bed.

She slowly sat down on the edge without letting me go only now pulling away from the kiss to catch our breath.

"Sorry darling, I'm on top" I forgot that she could read minds. I gave up the thought because if Wanda wants to be top then i'll let her, not really like I have a choice in the matter but I like to think I do.

I crawled onto her lap and initiated the kiss. My hands went to her hair and hers touched my face.

I let my hands wander her body until they got lower and I slipped one hand in between her thighs. Before I could do anything else she flipped up over so I was now on my back and she was hovering over me.

Her face inches away from mines. Her eyes studied my features and she licked her lips before attaching them to mines and later moved down to my neck.

She immediately found my sweet spot and I let out a little moan. "You like that baby?" I could feel her breath against my skin before I felt a trail of kisses placed down my chest and stomach and back up until our lips reconnected.

"Please Wanda" I whimpered and she smirked against me. "Please what baby? Tell me what you want." I looked straight into her eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Wanda"

With that she kissed me once again this one filled with hunger and desire. "Baby I'm going to make you feel so good."

She continued to kiss me as I felt her hand slip down to my core. "Such a good girl, so wet for me." I felt her finger slip into my heat before pulling it out and rubbing circles on my clit.

My breath hitched when she applied the slightest amount of pressure and her tongue slipped further into my mouth.

"Are you ready y/n?" i nodded eagerly.

"Use your words baby" I took a second to find the words as my mind was blurred from the build in pleasure. "Yes Wanda. Please"

With that she slipped a finger into my core and began to slowly pump in and out then adding a second.

~ wanda's pov ~
I could tell y/n was close when her breathing got heavier and her kisses got sloppier.

I increased the speed I was pumping in and out of her and her lips left mines. She then let out a small moan. Music to my ears.

Her breathing quickened and I could feel her hot breath on my face. I watched her intently, trying to memorize this moment. I watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head before shutting.

I felt her walls clench around my fingers, "Wanda..."

"I know baby. Cum for me" she released a loud moan and came all over my fingers. I let her come down from her high and as she caught her breath I left a trail of kisses down her chest.

"You did so good baby" I moved back up and kissed her forehead. She smiled and once she calmed down she grabbed my neck and pulled me in for another kiss.

It was gentle and filled with love. "How are you feeling?" we gazed into each other eyes. I was still on top of her, so I guess she realized she wasn't going to top me tonight and gave up.

"That was amazing Wanda" she chuckled and I couldn't help but smile. "I can tell your tired" her blinking was slower before indicating that her eyelids were getting heavier. "What about you?"

"We can do me another night. Let's just get some rest beautiful." I laid down next to her and she immediately cuddled up to me and rested her head in the crook of my neck.

I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her impossibly close to me. "I love you Wanda" my stomach did a flip. It always does, y/n just has that affect on me.

I am so blessed that I get the pleasure of making her feel good. Knowing that I'm the only one who can.

"I love you so much y/n"

A/n: Sorry I don't post much. I feel like I'm slowly losing motivation. Also whenever I write I come up with more story ideas but never finish them. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

have a nice day <3