Good 4 You ~ Natasha

Backstory: You and Natasha were dating before you went on a month long mission. When you came back she broke up with you and now she is with Steve.

Your pov:

It's been a couple weeks since Natasha broke up with me. I loved her with everything I had, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't still love her. I just don't understand why she would do this, I thought we were happy, or at least I was.

For the past couple weeks my emotions have been all over the place. I'd go from destroying my room, to crying my eyes out and screaming until I couldn't breathe, to feeling completely numb. But today was one of the crying my eyes out days, and I haven't left my room yet so now I'm headed to the kitchen to grab some food.

When I reach the kitchen everyone is in the living room just chatting but then go silent when Tony looks over at me, causing everyone to follow him. I already know they are all staring because of my blood shot eyes and tear stained face. When I look over at the group I notice that Natasha is sitting on Steve's lap, both of them are staring at me as well. I want so badly to just yell at them but I keep it together and look in the fridge for some food.

Tony: "Hey kid. How are you doing?"

Y/n: "fine, why do you ask?" I'm still looking in the fridge and trying not to sound as broken as I feel.

Tony: "We are just worried, we miss you."

Y/n: "Not so sure you can really speak for everyone when you say that Tony. But thanks."

I heard a few whispers before I closed the fridge to see Natasha walk over to me.

Natasha: "Y/n can we talk"

Y/n: "Okay, talk" I say coldly and she shoots me a confused look.

Natasha: "Uhm okay. I'm sorry that you're still hurt over our breakup. Maybe you should go out and meet someone new, maybe that'll help. When I got with Steve I was happy again."

Y/n: "Well good for you, I guess you moved on really easily. You found a new partner and it only took a couple weeks."

Natasha: "Y/n can we talk about this in private?"

Y/n: I laughed and ignored her. "Remember when you said wanted to give me the world."

Natasha: "Y/n you know that I was a horrible person when we were together"

Y/n: "Good for you, I guess that you've been workin' on yourself. Now you can be a better man for your new boyfriend"

I say as I look at Steve and I can feel myself begin to tear up again.

Y/n: "Well, good for you, you look happy and healthy. Not me, if you ever cared to ask"

I said with my voice beginning to break.

Y/n: "Good for you, you're doin' great out there without me. Baby. God, I wish that I could do that"

Natasha is frozen as I tell her off in front of the whole team.

Y/n: "I've lost my mind. I've spent the night, cryin' on the floor in my bathroom. Just over the fact that I really don't get it. But I guess good for you"

The tears in my eyes fall down my face and my vision is now clear enough for me to see that Natasha has a sad expression on her face.

Y/n: "Well, good for you, I guess you're gettin' everything you want. It's like we never even happened. Baby, what the fuck is up with that? And good for you, it's like you never even met me."

Natasha: "I'm not acting like we never happened, I just got over it."

Y/n: "Remember when you swore to God I was the only, person who ever got you? Well, screw that and screw you! You will never have to hurt the way you know that I do!" I started yelling and she looked shocked because I never raise my voice, especially at her.