Cupid's Chokehold ~ Wanda

You and Wanda have been dating for about 3 months. You weren't really sure if the two of you were serious yet, I mean you haven't even said the 'L' word yet.

You were on your way to Wanda's room to ask if she wanted to go out tonight. As you approached her room, the door was open and you could hear music leaking out. You couldn't recognize the tune right away so you stepped up to the doorframe and leaned against it. There you see Wanda, her back towards you and she's singing the song and slightly dancing.

"It's been a while since we last spoke. And this is going to sound like a bad joke." she sang and you just watched from the door silently, not wanting her to stop. "But mama, I fell in love again!" you smiled even if she was just singing the song and not saying it to you. "It's safe to say I have a new girlfriend."

"And I know it sounds so old. But Cupid got me in a chokehold!"

"And I'm afraid I might give in. Towel's on the mat. My white flag is waving."

"I mean she even cooks me pancakes. And Alka Seltzer when my tummy aches!" she turns slightly to the side so you can see her eyes close holding an air microphone. "If that ain't love then I don't know what love is."

"We even got a secret handshake. And she loves the music that my band makes." she sings as she tilts her head up and spins in circle, with her eyes still close. You surprised she hadn't noticed you there yet, you know being telepathic and all.

"I know I'm young but if I HAD TO CHOOSE HER OR THE SUN..." she yells as she dramatically points at the sun. "I'D BE ONE NOCTURNAL SON OF A GUN!" She spins again but with her eyes open so she sees you. Her smile widens as she sets her eyes on you.

"TAKE A LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND!" she yells as she runs over to you and grab your hands. "She's the only one I got." She pulls you to the middle of her room and spins you around.

You both dance and sing along to the rest of the song. Her smile didn't fall once during the song. Once it was over she grabbed your hands and gazed into your eyes. She leans in and connects her lips to yours. It's short, but sweet and when she pulls away she stares deeply into your eyes once again, "I love you y/n" she says and bites her lip as she searches your face for a reaction. "I love you too Wanda" you say and she instantly reconnects your lips once again.

A/N
I was listening to this song while writing this. It's short but I thought this was cute.