Stormterror, no, Dvalin, sat on the grass, observing Venti as she said calming words.

    "...Don't be afraid," she cooed softly. "It's alright now, I'm back."

I stood there, eyes round, wondering their relationship and why I was even dragged here in the first place.

A voice in the back of my head told me to run from the huge dragon, but I stayed put from curiosity and wonder.

   Dvalin seems to be nearing the point of relaxing, until a green light flashes from behind a nearby tree.

   The dragon reacts negatively, opening it's large mouth and roaring. It's pointy teeth are shown off.

   It's loud. Very loud. So loud that I can barely hear Venti curse as Dvalin raises it's hand with talons like knives.

   Dvalin's hand swings forward, and my instincts kick in as I duck, claws barely missing my head.

   Venti jumped back, her eyes watching as severed pieces of my blue hair drop to the ground.

   Now angered, Venti's head snaps in the direction of the light and yells, "Who's there?!"

    I couldn't look for myself as my eyes were trained on the vicious dragon. It shook it's several wings and roared again. This time I covered my ears right before the terrible sound.

   I felt a hand grab my own, pulling it away from my left ear. "We will meet again," Venti murmurs. "There is still so much I wish to know about you."

   With that, she backs up and disappears in a green light. My eyebrows furrow. Just who are you, Venti?

   I am to caught up in my thoughts and barely register as Dvalin flies off the ground, swooping down.

   I'm to slow at dodging this time, and the back of my shirt is caught on one of it's many razor sharp claws.

   Right before I am lifted up, I catch a glimpse of Lumine reaching her hand out and yelling my name. A look of horror was on her face.

   When we take off into the sky, I can feel Dvalin's talon make a cut in my back.

   I can't form a coherent thought. My mind is clouded with thoughts of the worst case scenario. My heart is pounding so fast it might burst out of my chest.

   I'm going to die!

My vision was starting to blur with tears and I felt nauseous as we flew over hills and valleys.

How unlucky was I to get caught by accident?

My stomach dropped when I felt myself sliding off of Dvalin's claw. A sob escaped me, my breathing erratic.

   Finally I fell.

    The wind roared in my ears as my arms flailed around. I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but it wasn't like anyone would hear.

The ground approached. I shut my eyes as tight as possible, wishing for this to be a quick and painless death.

Bam!

Pain shot through my arm when I landed. Luckily for me it was a soft surface that smelled like cinnamon.

Wait..what?

My eyes shot open and I pushed myself off of the person who I hit. I disregarded the intense pain in my right arm.

"Just my luck," he muttered, laying on the ground, clutching his stomach.