𝟏𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡

"Wake up, love." Theo whispers into Violet's ear, enjoying as she smiles in her sleep and tosses and turns. He taps her nose twice and sings his words with a chuckle. "Violet."

He's been watching her sleep for hours, watching as she pouts her lips in her sleep. He laughed every time she spoke and laughed while dreaming, or when she growled every time, her hair got in her face and tickled her. Draco has been sleeping this entire time as well, it makes Theo wonder how good the sex was last night to keep them this tired.

Violet opens her eyes and shivers with a gasp when she sees Theo's face on top of hers with a bright smile. "Merlin! Don't you know how to knock or wait when someone is sleeping?" She sits up and touches her neck, realizing the bites are gone. "What time is it?"

"Five minutes to ten." Theo replies as he stands up from the bed and fixes his suit. "I suggest you get up now and go wake up lover boy in the other room because I've received dozens of phone calls from a hysteric Astoria."

Violet hums and slowly gets up from the bed, revealing her bare legs as her feet touch the cold, wooden floor. "I need a rug in here." She sighs and reaches down to put on her slippers. "Can you wake up Draco please, I really want to shower and get ready. I have to go with Jean to give him advice on tuxes or possible dresses."

Theo closes his eyes and inhales sharply before walking out of the bedroom to go wake up Draco from his long slumber. Today is going to be a busy day for everyone, seeing as the Auction Ball is tomorrow. Violet left her Dress in Nott Manor; it's hung up in Cressida's bedroom and she totally forgot to bring it with her.

As Violet grabs some clothes from her trunk, she hears the door creak open and she turns around. She smiles as she watches Draco walk in with something in his hand and his messy bed head. He smirkingly walks over to her and lifts his hand, revealing a small glass closes with a cork.

"Drink it." He whispers and pops the cork off, raising it up to her blood rushed lips. "It's a Vial, it will uh- help with what happened last night. Just drink it."

Violet takes the Vial from his hand and drinks it, closing her eyes at the god-awful taste. She licks the residue off her lips before placing the empty glass on her wardrobe. "Why does it burn?" She gags and moves her hair away from her face.

"It's not really equipped for good tasting." Draco laughs and caresses her chin with his thumb. "I'm sorry you had to drink that."

Violet smiles and continues grabbing fresh clothes so she can get into the shower already. "Uhm. I'm going to go into the shower, I have to be at Jeans place in an hour." She grabs a towel from her trunk and places a kiss on Draco's cheek before walking into the bathroom connected to her room;

Draco could tell how uncomfortable Violet was just now. Maybe it has something to do with him making her drink that Vial, or maybe it has something to do with the fact that Theo talked about Astoria calling. She enjoys whatever it is she has going on with Draco but she also feels uncomfortable knowing she's his second choice because he's still with his wife. His wife who he has a kid her age with and that kid is one of her friends. Maybe that's why she's uncomfortable, maybe that.

************

As Violet puts her boots on over her dark stockings, Theo enters the room and kneels down in front of her to help her zip them up. She sits back up and watches as he does it so very slowly so that he can touch her for a couple seconds longer.

"Thank you." She sighs as he stands back up and dusts his pants before taking a seat next to her. "You both are going back to Nott Manor. Do you think Draco will come clean to Astoria out of guilt?"

It's terrifying Violet that Draco may regret what happened between them once the guilt starts to kick in. After all, she's always betrayed by those who swear to protect her even show a small amount of affection towards her.