𝟐𝟗: 𝐒𝐰𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

Violet's eyes flutter open, the smell of warm cinnamon right under her nose and the heavy weight on her chest. She clears her eye sight and is met with brown curls, resting on her chest. A quiet gasp escapes her lips when she realizes Theo is lying on top of her with his shirt off and his back scratched so deeply. She's trying to remember what happened but the last thing she remembers is Draco leaving and her grabbing a bottle of whiskey.

She picks his hand out from under her and moves it away as she throws herself on the ground, grunting as she hits the thin carpet. Theo doesn't seem to budge, he's completely asleep with his cheek stuck to the leather of the couch. Violet crawls on all fours, trying not to make any noise as she crawls to the other end of the sofa and pulls herself up, groaning at her headache.

Scattered around the living room are empty bottle of whiskey. Bottles! She must have drank with Theo last night. She presses her temples to control her throbbing head as she looks at Theo from the other side of the living room. He looks so peaceful, very... happy.

Violet holds her hand over her mouth in utter shock. She doesn't remember but the evidence is stacked against her, she had sex with Theo last night. She groans quietly and picks her phone up from the floor, unlocking it. There are dozens of missed calls from Draco and it looks like she made a call to Theo last night after Draco left. She bites her bottom lip anxiously and taps her phone against her palm, contemplating what to do. Even if she did have sex with Theo, she doesn't regret it but she regrets that she doesn't remember it. She doesn't remember the things she said or he said, what they did. It makes her anxious.

Her phone starts vibrating against her palm and she looks down, seeing Draco is calling her again. For a second, she looks between her phone and Theo, hoping the universe will give her a sign on what to do but it doesn't. So, she walks towards the living room door and opens it, walking out into the hallway as she holds the phone up to her cold ear.

"Hello?"

"Why haven't you been answering? Are you okay?"

Violet looks around as she leans against the wall opposite of her door. "Yeah, I'm fine." she clears her throat and scratches her eyebrow nervously. "What do you want? There's like a dozen missed calls from you."

"We left on bad terms last night I –"

"You what?" Violet whispers angrily, holding in because her head is throbbing. "You want to see me, apologize with sex and then go back to your wife? Look Draco, honestly I am so tired of your bullshit." She pushes herself off the wall and starts walking towards the elevator, needing some fresh air. "I can't handle your mood swings. One day you want me, the next I'm dead to you."

"You don't understand Violet." he sighs, whispering her name. "I do love you but –"

"But?" Violet questions as she steps out of the elevator on the ground floor and walks out of the building.

Instantly she feels the cold December air hit her warm cheeks and her socks sink into the snow. She probably should have but on her shoes.

"But I don't want to hurt you or Astoria." he finally replies, frustrating Violet even more. "I don't want anyone to feel betrayed."

"It's a little too late for that don't you think?" Violet shivers, hugging her torso. "Maybe you should of that about that before you kissed me and then had sex with me. I mean, I was a virgin when I met you, I had no intention on coming onto you."

"You were a what?"

"That's not the point Draco! The point is you mess everything up and come back whenever you want as if none of us are hurt!"