𝟏𝟑: 𝐑𝐞𝐝'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐧𝐞

"This place is so nice." Cressida gasps as Violet tosses her key chain on the coffee table between the sofas. "How'd you get it?"

Violet furrows her brows as she's taking off her coat and hanging it on the coat rack. "Well, I had one of my uh- aunts help me buy it." Violet pats the couch next to her and Cressida slams herself on the cushion, sighing and smiling at the room around her. "It is nice, isn't it?"

Being in this flat and away from everyone else and their drama is a sense of relief for both Cressida and Violet. Especially the drama of Jean and the article. Theo raged on Blaise about how to educate his children and that messing with Nott children is the last thing the Zabini's want to do right now. Violet wanted to leave the office when Theo started shouting, he was terrifying and she didn't think he had that in him. It makes her terrified of Draco's scary side.

"Do you have tequila?" Cressida turns to face Violet and purses her lips while Violet points towards a large cabinet on the other side of the living room.

"I honestly don't even want to go to the ball tomorrow." Violet sighs into the air and extends her hand out to take a bottle of tequila out of Cressida's hand while she carries the shot glasses. "After everything that has happened, I feel like it is going to be such a disaster. I mean Mrs. Reality is going to have a feast the next day."

"Speaking about Mrs. Reality." Cressida points out as she pours the tequila into shot glasses and pours salt on the back of hers and Violet's hands. "She refers to herself as Mrs. Reality. Mrs. is for married women, right? So, she's obviously out of school and she has a lot of time on her hands because she has a husband that works. That drops a bunch of names off the list of suspects. I think I might find out who she is."

Violet lifts her glass and laughs at Cressida's whole tactic. "I'll drink to taking that bitch down." She chugs the drink and waves her wand at the muggle stereo in the corner of the room. American music starts playing loudly and Violet stands up, dragging Cressida off the sofa with her.

They both get on top of the coffee table and starts kicking their feet while waving their arms above their heads and dancing. There's a moment when you're alone with someone you're comfortable with and all you're doing is enjoying each other's company. Enjoying the time without speaking, just dancing and listening to the music boom and rattle the walls. The moment makes them feel like outside of the walls their having the time of their lives in, there's nothing else to worry about.

Cressida spins on the table, bending over for a second to pick up the bottle of tequila and pour it into hers and Violet's mouths. She licks the excess liquid off Violets neck and laughs as Violet throws her head back with pleasure. They both turn around and dance against each other's backs, letting their heads rest on the other's shoulders.

For a second, Violet has forgotten all about her Draco and Theo drama. For just one second, she feels free from responsibilities and secrets she just wishes didn't have to be secrets. For just once second... she's so happy.

Violet stops when she hears her phone ringing quietly, being covered over the loud music. She steps off the table, stumbling because of her drunkenness and she picks up her phone, putting it up to her ear. "Hello." She sings into the speaker and walks with her hand against the walls into her bedroom. "Hello?"

"What's with the loud music?" Draco's voice is harsh and demanding, causing Violet to move the phone from her ear and stare at it with a confused face. She brings the phone back up without speaking and the muffled shouts become clearer. "Violet where the hell are you?!"

"Uhm." Violet hums and opens her room door to check that Cressida isn't lurking in the hallway to peep in on the conversations. She closes the door again and speaks after long seconds. "I'm at home with Cressida. She's sleeping over and we're going to get ready for the ball here before leaving."