𝟑𝟎: 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐲 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫

"Wow...Violet." Theo spins in place, holding his face in shock. "How? I mean, just what are you planning to do with it?"

Violet knows exactly what she's going to do with the place. Ever since Theo brought her here for her birthday, she's been sketching floor plans and talking with the owners about buying the place. She needed something to get her mind of the dramas and problems she has. A project as big as this one that can possibly take her a year or two.

She's hired dozens of muggles to help take the place apart to rebuild the interior. They've been taking everything apart for about a month and they barely began painting it this morning. So far, it's looking pretty good. It's the color she wanted, it'll fit the theme just perfectly. Once they rebuild the bar and the other things, this place could easily become the spot for single wizards.

"Well -" Violet clears her throat with a large smile. "- I kind of want it to be somewhat of a surprise. However, I can tell you now that it will be no amazing breakfast place. I don't really know how to run a restaurant."

As Theo's still looking around with raises eyebrows, Violet takes a hold of his cold hand and begins leading him towards the spiral staircase. She liked the staircase; it'll be the only thing that will remain the same because it just screamed sexy to lead a man up one. Violet continues leading him up, going in circles until they reach the first floor. She lets go off his hand and dusts off her tight dress as they walk into the vacant room.

This floor has more things scattered around than the ground floor. There are thick wooden walls standing up, creating squares that look like small bedrooms. Each wooden wall has padding against it, like sound proof padding. On the other side of the large place, there are stacks of doors waiting to be screwed into the wooden walls. There's one window towards the street but it's tinted black, almost as if no one's allowed to look in.

"This is... spooky. What's this supposed to be?"

Theo moves from the spot he was frozen in and goes toward one of the wooden walls with padding, running his ring covered fingers over the material. He looks confused yet so intrigued as he walks around the floor with his hands touching whatever he sees.

"Would you believe me if I said sex rooms?" Violet smirks as she begins to follow him through the large room, holding her hands behind her back. She shakes her head and runs her small hand up his back before gripping his shoulder. "We'll just have to wait to find out huh?"

"Maybe." Theo chuckles as he looks out the window towards the busy street. "Or we can test out these sound proof paddings you have all around? Up to you."

"Oh no." Violet shakes her head and continues rubbing down his back. "In the shower we said we would take things slow. Meaning no sex in exotic places because we're so turned on by each other." She turns around and starts walking to the staircase. "Plus, I thought we agreed to dinner tonight. Isn't that enough for you Mr. Nott?"

Theo groans with a smile on his face, chasing after Violet like a kid who doesn't want to let go of a toy. He wraps his arms around her torso and pulls her petite body off the ground, grunting exaggeratedly as he squeezes her. The room echoes with laughter coming from Violet as she throws her head back and kicks her feet in the air. Her fingers are wrapped around his strong forearms, hoping he doesn't drop her on the stairs they're standing on.

"Don't drop me!" she giggles out as Theo attacks her visible neck with sloppy kisses. "Theo!"

She can feel her cheeks flush as he does these adorable things to her. It scares her to think how she never laughed like this with Draco, or even Adam for that matter. Theo does something to her and she doesn't know how to describe besides laughter.