𝟏𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝

"No Genevieve!" Violet shouts and pulls her blanket back over her body as Genevieve tries to take it off again. She curls under it and continues shouting with a stuffed nose from all her crying. "Leave me alone! I don't want to go to class! It's none of your business so why are you even bothering me?!"

They have both been at this for almost half an hour because Violet turned off the alarm twice already. It's not any of Genevieve's business but Violet doesn't get to sleep in after keeping Gen up all night with her loud crying. Also, she wants to know why Violet is crying this much.

"Just get up! You don't get to sleep all day!" Genevieve snatches the blanket away and tosses it on her own bed as she pulls Violet from her ankles and drops her to the ground. "School is fun! I know I've been a bitch lately but I can spend all day with you if you want?"

Violet shakes her head and stays on her back as Genevieve hovers over her with her hands on her hips in such a motherly manner. Still, Violet doesn't budge so Genevieve gives up and lays on her back with Violet before grabbing her hand tightly. Sometimes it's not about what you say to cheer a person up but what the silence says when you're with them. Right now, their silence is comforting enough for Violet. No words need to be said, just this hand holding silence and staring at the roof. Even if it is with Genevieve, Violet just needs someone so she can stop feeling so alone,

Genevieve may have mistakenly judged Violet when they first met. They both got off on the wrong foot when they could have been friends from the start. Cressida isn't the comforting type; she just makes it all about herself until Violet forgets she has a problem too because she's too busy comforting Cressida. It's always about Cressida.

"We should paint the ceiling." Genevieve suggests, causing her and Violet to cock their heads as they look at the blank ceiling. She laughs softly and cocks her head the other way. "Or we could enchant it. Like the great hall. Have some nice thunderstorms while we sleep."

"Enchantment sounds pretty nice." Violet turns her head to look at Genevieve and laughs at her comment. She looks back up at the ceiling and squeezes Genevieve's hand. "I'm sorry I locked you out of the room that one time. I think you're actually really sweet."

"Thank you." Genevieve smiles back at Violet and lets go of her hand as she stands up and starts to put her robe over her uniform. She sighs and grabs her bag before looking back at Violet. "I should uh- get going. I'll see you later?"

Violet nods back and gets off the floor as Genevieve leaves the room and shuts the door. She starts to look through her wardrobe, pulling out some tights and her normal uniform and laying it on her bed. It's a new day and Violet doesn't want any distractions, so full cover tights it is.

With an exhausted sigh, Violet shuts her wardrobe and starts to undress herself slowly. She grabs her clothes and starts putting it on as she brushes her teeth in the sink they have floating in their room. Genevieve made it because she was tired of walking down every morning and night to brush her teeth and then having to walk back up to put her things away. It's very convenient.

Once she finishes brushing her teeth, Violet grabs her school back with her wand between her teeth and her phone in her other hand. She has her robe hanging on her forearm as she's running down the stairs to walk down to the common room where kids who don't have a first period are studying. There's a couple of greetings towards Violet as she walks towards the door and waves at them because the wand in her mouth isn't allowing her to speak.

She walks out into the corridor and starts running faster when she's sees others running to not be late on their first day back from vacation. She stops when she reaches the great hall doors and slides through the open gap before the doors slam behind her. Her eyes scan the room and they stop on the two people she's trying to avoid. Together. Thomas and Draco. They're talking in the corner, whispering actually and Violet is wondering what it's about.