Chapter Thirty One

Thurston's POV

I know I may sound selfish, but I hope that Kym is pregnant . Having a child could potentially brighten some of the dark shit that's been going on. Plus, there won't be any of those cliché teen mom struggles . She could finish school, there'll be someone to watch the child and the child won't be an interference .

And this time... this time our baby isn't leaving us. This baby will survive. Kym will survive. I will survive.

Kymberlee's POV

I kept fidgeting on the hospital bed. The paper covering made enough noise to replace the silence between Thurston and I .

"Ohkay," a doctor drag out the word," Miss Baker."

"Yes, Dr.Gill ."

Dr.Gill was the same doctor who had broke the bad news to me. It was a bit embarrassing to come back here, with the same doctor to deal with the same situation.

"Well I have the results." She smiled

"Lay it on us doc ." Thurston's voice staggered

I took a deep breathe..

"You're pregnant."

My throat instantly turned dry. "But the other test said negative." I lightly said

"Just like there can be false positives, there can also be false negatives."

"How far along .?" Thurston asked

"About four weeks "

Four Weeks.?!

"A month.?!" I looked at Thurston who tried desperately to avoid my stare

I dryly laughed and shook my head. It wasn't all my fault but he knows what he's doing when he does it.. so to speak . He knew that he aimed the wrong way or didn't "retreat" in time, and DIDN'T TELL ME .

"Dr.Gill, can we have a minute please."

"Of course." She left the room

Thurston still hasn't built up the nerve to look at me . I wasn't as angry as I was annoyed. It was almost as if he made a decision on his own. A decision that will without a doubt change our lives forever . A decision that I had, why seems like, no choice .

"So you're not gonna say anything, like you didn't say anything when you decided to plant something inside of me."

"What makes you think I did this on purpose .?"

"You knows what's coming out of you and into me, Thurston." I exclaimed through clenched teeth

"We used a condom." He sighed

"Yeah, well we should used two." I hopped up

I didn't want to talk about this anymore and I damn sure didn't want to be in the hospital anymore. Thurston called out to me as I made my way through the waiting room. More people were in there than before .

"Kym." He gasped

I yanked open the car door and got inside. He followed suit .

"I'm not starting the car until you talk to me."

"Oh ! Like you didn't talk to me when ... God ! I just wanna go home...take me home." I seeped

I continuously cried like a mere child and found it hard to breathe .

Thurston started up the car and began to drive. Things couldn't be any better ...