Chapter Sixteen

Hey Guys.! Its Me Again. My Last Chapter Didn't Receive Many Comments. Is Because You Guys We're Speechless Or.. What.? Lol. Remember I Love Hearing Your Feedback Because Without It, Its Hard To Tell Whether Or Not I'm Doing A Good Job. But Any Who, Here's Chapter Sixteen....

    "Are you okay.?" Thurston kept kissing my neck

    Actually I was quite alright. More than alright actually. Besides my lower body being sore and all. It felt like this weight was lifted off of my shoulders.

    "I'm fine." I smiled, cupping his face in my hand

     We kissed. It was short,  but filled with love. Haha, love. It shocked me at how easily the word just rolled off of my tongue . 

"Thurston, sweetie."  Mom knocked on the door

My heart almost popped out of my chest. I started to place back on my clothes without even thinking about. Thurston did the same while chuckling a bit. I just didn't understand how he could be so calm about most situations.

"Hold on." He called out

"Should I hide?" I asked in a whispher

"If thats what you wanna do." He whispered with a smile

I sat down on his dresser after I finished placing my clothes back on. Hiding didn't sound like a good idea. "Come in."

She peeked her head in and instantly her eyes shifted to me. Then behind her came David, whose eyes were also fixed on me. I scratched my neck feeling nervous.

"Oh Kym, I didn't think you'd be in here."

"Haha, me either," Thurston laughed, "By the way, you owe me that Gucci watch." He smiled

How could I forget what he said that day Tina was here ...

I rolled my eyes. "I came to give him his pizza and we started talking."

It wasn't a lie. Not fully the truth, but also not a lie.    

"Well David and I wanted to speak to you too again.." She nudged David so that he could speak.

He cleared his throat. "Thurston, you are my son and I wasn't being very thoughtful .. We're pushing the wedding back."

I smiled. "Well that's.."

"No," Thurston jumped up, "Don't do that. Have your wedding when you want, don't worry about me getting in your way." He finalized

"Thurston.." I exclaimed

"Thank you for your efforts Wanita but my dad has to change on his own."

David walked toward Thurston.

"You selfish son of a bitch," my heart rate picked up, " You get the pity party you wanted and now you have the balls to decline it ?"

"David!" My mom yelled

"So what do you want to do dad?" Thurston and David were toe to toe... Face to face.. Whatever you want to call it

"This is bullshit, you guys are blood, what the hell are you too thinking about ?" I yelled trying to be the voice of reason

Thurston pushed David with forced. He stumbled back and pushed Thurston back, causing him to connect with the wall.

"Stop !" I pleaded

Thurston lost full control of himself. After regaining his composure he rushed into David. They both were on the floor wrestling trying to throw punches at each other. So far only Thurston was the only one to at least get one punch in. Mom continuously spoke in patois because she was shocked .

"Thurston !" I screamed at the top of my lungs

I found myself on my feet with his fist in my palm. Everything got deathly silent. Thurston's breathing came in heavy, David looked bewildered and mom ran out the room crying. Thurston finally looked up at me with sorrow in his eyes. I let go of his fist, letting him rise up off of David . He went into his closet and pull out that leather jacket .

"W-where you going ?" My heart rate picked up

He ignored me, putting his shoes on. I raced to him, attempting to put some sense into him. "Don't leave," I pleaded, "Where you gonna go... When are you coming back...Thurston!"

I didn't care that David was in the room . My rock was about to leave me and I had to stop it.

"Kymberlee.."

"Don't you Kymberlee me... Don't you leave me.. I need you." My voice cracked

He pressed his lips together. "You don't ."

He brushed past me and made his way out the door. I ran behind him following him downstairs to the front door.

"Its not fair ! "

A gust of wind connected with my body with full force. It nipped at my cheeks but I was determined to ignore it.

"Kym, go inside, its cold." Thurston turned around, noticing my lack of protection from the weather

"Don't act like you care now." I spat

"Kym , its not an act. I'll always care about you." He sighed

"Then stay.. Please." A warm tear rolled down my face

He walked closer to me and grabbed my head on either sides. His lips touched my forehead then my lips, for what might be the last time.

"I have to go." He finalized, walking away

I stood there in the same spot that he left me in until he disappeared into the fog. A set of slinder arms wrapped around me.

"He's gone," I powerfully sobbed, " H...He left meee... He left... Oooh...ahhhh..." I couldn't control the fit nor the niagra falls

I collapsed into my mother's arms and let everything out. These were not all "Thurston tears" . They were tears from two years ago...one year ago... Five months ago and several after that. Thurston was just the straw that broke the camel's back...