Chapter Nine

I couldn't help but glance at him every ten seconds. He was just so breathtakingly handsome. I mean the way his sky blue button down shirt and vest clung to his fit body. It was almost some out of a Hollister commercial .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thurston's POV

   Man, she's beautiful. Wasn't hard to pick her out from the crowd. I saw her looking at me too. I could help myself I had to make my way over to her and have her all to myself.

    "Excuse me, a minute." I walked away from a  crowd that I was once apart of.

   I hastily walked over to the table and  stuffed the donut in my mouth. Oh good God. That was delicious .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kymberlee's POV    

   I was desperately trying to get Thurston's attention, but he was too busy socializing and shoving donuts down his throat.

  David kept introducing me to people and whatnot. I felt like he was doing this on purpose to keep me away from Thurston. But little did he know Thurston was not worried about me...

    " And then I said, 'Who.? Me.? Hahahaha." David laughed loudly

   " Haha, so funny." I mumbled

   " Kymberlee Is It.?" A boy came up and approached me

   I turned around and looked at him. Oh great, a Princeton boy. His sweater vest was successfully distracting me from him face. He took the knuckle of his pointer and placed it under my chin so that I could look him in the eyes. He had nice eyes. Hazel. But they weren't Thurston's cloudy gray eyes.

    " Oh Kymberlee dear, this is my son Bradley." David's friend Chad introduced

   Bradley was kinda cute.

    " Hi, nice to meet you." I smile placing my hand out to shake

  He takes my hand into his and kisses the back.

  Chad and David slyly walk away, probably feeling as though they have done some justice.

     " Oh aren't you the Prince Charming." I lightly chuckle   

" I try." He dashingly smiles

    "So...." I say looking around the room for Thurston

"Ive been trying to approach you all night but I haven't had much courage." His cheeks begin to turn a rose pink

     " Oh, I'm flattered. What finally made you build up the courage.?" I ask curiously

     " Thurston... He says you two are good friends and that you're 'a pretty cool chick.' Excuse my phrasing, you know how Thurston can be. "

   My smile dropped. 'A pretty cool chick'.? And who was he to play a bootlegged matchmaker ?

     "Is that so?" I sigh

    "Yeah, I took his word for it and I must say I haven't been disappointed yet."

I smiled brightly. I had to admire his charming ways.

  "Why thank you."

  "Do you have a date for tonight.?"

   From behind Bradley, I could see Thurston make his way into my room. What was he doing in there.?

   "Um.. No. No I don't ."

   "So... Midnight...."

I smiled.

   " How could I possibly say no.?"

By saying NO, you fool.!

   " Great."

  "Excuse me, I'll be right back." I smiled    "And I'll be right here." He called out

   I cringed afterwards. How could I blatantly lie to this great guy, it wasn't fair. I knew better. I knew better to get someone's hopes up and let them get crushed. Because I have a first hand account of how that feels.

   Slowly I open my room door and close it behind me. Thurston is staring out my window with his hands locked behind his back.

    "Why are you in here." I spat

    "Why aren't you with Bradley." 

    "So you've been watching me?" I smile with hidden delight

   He finally turns around with a serious expression on his face.

   "Don't act so surprise. I know you've

been watching me too." He smirked

My face felt hot.

   " I don't have time for your games Thurston." I sighed exasperatedly

  "Me.? I'm just throwing hints. You're the one playing games." He began walking toward me

  Chants were coming from downstairs. 10...9...8

" I gotta go." I grabbed the doorknob and Thurston grabbed my wrist

"No you don't ..... Bring in the New Year with me." He pleaded

7...6...5

"Thurston.." 4...3...2

"Don't Thurston me, just kiss me."

1... HAPPY NEW YEAR !

  Thurston aggressively grabbed my waist and pulled me into him. The kiss started off slow, then he pulled back and looked me in my eyes to see if this was what I wanted. And Lord knows, this is exactly what I wanted. Our tounges dances around each other as fireworks went off inside of my mind as the kiss gradually became more passionate. My hands cupped his face, attempting to make him apart of me so that we could be one. This thought made me smile and he ended up kissing my teeth.

  "Happy New Years, Mary Jane." He whispered .

"Happy New Years, White Boy."

††††††††††††

Hey Guys ! What Does This Mean For Kymberlee And Thurston.? And What About Bradley.?

Anyways,  I Love Love Loveeeee That You Guys Are Commenting. It Shows Me That You Guys Are Actually Enjoying The Trials And Tribulations Of Kymberlee And Thurston :) So Keep Doing What Your Doing My Beauties.

xQweshaa