Chapter Fifteen

"Knock knock." I lightly pushed on Thurston's door

  He was sprawled across his bed in a depressing way. He briefly told me that him and his dad got into a heated argument . Although, he didn't tell me what they was arguing about. I   wanted to know.      

   "I have some pizza." I took a bite and sat down next to him

   "Thanks." He sat up and took a slice off the plate I was holding

   "So.. Your going off to college in March." I broke the ice

  I actually knew this for a while . One day I saw a piece of mail with his name on it and decided to be nosey. At the time I didn't care for Thurston, but now things changed. Im not ready for him to leave . "So we're gonna sit here and act like I didn't say anything.?" I nonchalantly asked

He looked at me. "Do you know how beautiful you are?" He smiled

He snaked his hand behind the back of my head and pulled me into his face for a kiss. I kissed him back but I wasn't fooled . He was trying to avoid the conversation.

I stared at him with a blank expression. He sighed after a while.

"I wanted to talk to you about it," He started

"But you didn't." I finalized

" I know." He hung his head

Silence filled the room for a while.

"I want answers Thurston." I softly said "Where do I start?" He gave in

" The beginning."

★★★★★

    My face had changed ever since he started talking . It was the same blank face for about 30 minutes.

   He told me everything. And I mean everything.

   His mom was a cocaine addict and didn't even bother to stop when she was pregnant with Thurston. His father failed to make her to stop. After he was born she struggled with being attached to him, adding a strain on his parents' relationship . He was just constantly surrounded by chaos . His condition was actually discovered by his grandmother. She explained to Thurston's mother that he was showing signs of being bipolar just like his grandfather did. At first his mother thought the grandmother was losing her mind, but after multiple episodes it was time to get him checked out. She cried and cried and cried for days on end. She believed that it was her fault that Thurston was like this despite doctors' reassurance that it was hereditary. She was a stubborn woman .

    Evenutally his mother and David divorced putting more stress on Thurston. His mother checked into rehab and he was forced to live with David. His father wasn't his first choice because he believed in 'extreme tough love' as Thurston put it. David's world was perfect, until he decided to deal with Thurston's mother and her dysfunction. He didn't quite know how to deal with Thurston. Especially when David began to date women and Thurston would date the daughters too. He would be involved with them heavily but then something would go wrong causing it to get back to their mothers who would complain about Thurston to David, making them argue because David defended him and David would be single as a result .

     "I have any flaws ?" I lightly laughed trying to let up the mood

  He sat there and pondered. I raised my eyebrows causing him to laugh.

     "No.. None at all. " He kissed my nose

      " You smell like pepperoni ." I snickered

     "Shhhh."    

  I fiddled with my fingers nervously. I was feeling something in my chest and it was traveling to my mouth.

    "I.. I love you." I said actually believing it

He looked up at me with his cloudly gray eyes. He placed his hand on the side of my neck, slowly pulling me into his face...

A/N : Oh My Goodness I Almost Forgot.. This Is The Scene.! So Do Whatever You Gotta Do. Abort The Story Or Keep Reading Lol ...

   He kissed me with some type of urgency, as if this was the last time that we'd ever see each other again. He laid me on back and our tounges continued to wrestled around one another. His hand wondered from my torso to my waist and eventually to the front of my pants. An alarming chill went up my spine.

   "They're downstairs." I grabbed his hand

   "Trust me ." He smiled

You love when I'm sweet babe

I love when you bite

You love it when I cover up your eyes for a minute

But only some nights    

  Things between Thurston and I was turning hot and heavy. He got my pants to come off and now just had his hand on top of my panties.

   I wasn't experienced at all when it came to this but I was anticipating whatever was about to come.

   I took a hold of his hand and place it on the inside of my underwear. He grabbed me and I gasped causing to laugh a bit.

   "Just say when babe." He whispered

   His finger traced along the opening of me. He slowly place his middle finger inside and began to pump. I pressed my lips together and let some whimpers out .

  "Remember," He sat up, taking off his pants. "Just say when." He smiled