Chapter Eleven

So here we was. Me and her in this hotel room. It was time. Now or never.

  "Kymberlee... I... ahh shit... I love you." I finally said

     It felt like a weight had been lifted from my chest and I could breath easy. I looked at her for a response. Of course I expected this. She had her head down with a blank expression. I just hopped that deep down she felt the same way.

  "..B...Bullshit." She finally breathed out

  I lightly chuckled. "Wha.. Y-Y-You think I'm lying ?" I laughed uncontrollably

  I felt a rush of emotions flow through my body. Calm down, Thurston. Count to ten. One...two..three..four.. Urgh this shit isn't working.

   "I do believe you .. I just..."

   I snatched my hand from hers.

  "You don't love me back."

Her head finally shot up in my direction. She had this type of sadness in her eyes that I didn't like. The type that would make me go to the end of the earth to make sure that she didn't look like that again.

  She readjusted herself so that she was sitting on her knees. She cupped my face and forced us to make eye contact.

"Thurston.. I... I don't know what love is, but please don't hold that against me. All I know is that.. I want to spend every waking minute with you. whether we're laughing, smiling, bickering... "

  "And that's love." I laughed, trying to fight back tears

  She pressed her lips together and thought a while .

She began to nod her head as tears began to snake down her face.

  "I love you." She smiled breathlessly

  I smiled back . Her chocolate brown eyes were sparkling . I pulled her into my face and kissed her passionately.

  "Girlfriend.?" I stated

  "Boyfriend.?" She mocked, before kissing my nose

  Life was starting to look up for me.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Kymberlee POV

( The night after)

  Life was throwing more problems at me.

  Thurston professing his love to me was something I did not expect in the least. And me having to tell him 'I love you' back was just the atomic bomb dropped on a cake.

   Like I said, I wasn't ready to say that to him. Love is something you can't fake, you can't just throw it out there. Its the strongest four letter word that I know. And I feel like I misused it.

   My feelings for Thurston was strong and when I told him how I felt it was the truth. I just didn't know what to do at this point.

   "Ready to go.?" Thurston asked

   "Yeah, I just need a jacket. I feel a breeze from outside." I rubbed my arms He placed a shiny black leather jacket on my shoulders.

   "MaLady." He kissed my cheek

  "Why thank you kind sir." I exaggerated

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

"I wish we could just live together... Or your mom and my dad would just be friends or something.." Thurston was babbling

   Before we got to the house, I suggested that we kept a low profile on our affection. Mom would probably feel like I was being selfish and David would pester me about how he warned me. He didn't like it, but understood where I was coming from. It was an attempt to make life a bit easier .

   "Yeah, only if." I sighed walking " No ones home." Thurston stated

  The house was dark and had an unusual quiet to it.    

   I felt up on the walls in an attempt to find the light switch. I flicked it on.

  "Much better." I sighed ," I'm gonna get in the shower." I mumbled walking up the steps

  "Ohkay, I'll be there in a second." I could hear the smile in his voice

  "No you will not." I laughed

  There was nothing like seeing your own bed after a while. I closed the door behind me and began to get undressed. I threw Thurston's jacket on a chair and something rattled then rolled out. I scrunched up my face and walked over to the foreign object. I picked up an orange and white medication bottle. What in the hell was this? Aripiprazole? Take as prescribed by doctor.

   This is not something that needs to be happening right now.

    I pulled out my phone and googled it real quick.

"Prescription Drug ...Abilify ...de.. depression.. Bipolar depression.." I choke on the words as I read Google's information.

   These curveballs were getting really old, Life..