Chapter Twenty Eight

"You gotta go to the door first."

Thurston and I drove up to Bradley's house to have a little "chat" with him. The house was enormous. White with black trim . His father must've thought that he was the president or something .

In the drive way there were about five cars, one being that candy red porshe that Bradley drives around in .

"Alright, I'm gonna get him to let me inside then you just burst in." I stared out the window  

It was so tiring that there was always something going to interfere with Thurston and I .

"You rea- What in the hell are you looking at." I turned around and noticed Thurston's gaze

"Your just so sexy when your angry." He looked like a love sick puppy "Come on, White Boy." I rolled my eyes

I hopped out the car and made my way up to the door. Thurston was right behind me, standing off to the side to avoid being seen. I composed myself and rang the door bell . After a few seconds I heard feet approaching the door.

Slowly the door opened and Bradley popped his head out .

"Kym?"

"Is this a bad time?" I faked a crack in my voice

"No, no... What's wrong?" He appeared worried

"Me and Thurston.. I think.." I placed my head in my hand and began to sob

"Come inside ." He invited

I hung my head to hide my smirk as I walked inside. It was extremely quiet. "Is there anyone here?" I softly asked

"Why?"

"I don't want anyone hearing or seeing me like this ."

"Oh, of course . We're alone." He smiled

I turned my back to him and slowly walked ahead .

"Not exactly." I chuckled

"What does that mean?" He laughed nervously

Thurston appeared in the doorway and rushed in a matter of seconds, knocking Bradley to the ground.

"Brad, imma need you to cooperate to make this easier." Thurston sat him up in a chokehold

I locked the door behind him and motioned toward the living room, letting Thurston know to start tieing him up in there. I followed behind, feeling powerful with every step that I took .

"I don't understand what I did to deserve this." Bradley whined

"Oh, you understand." I flopped down on his couch

"Bradley, I'm sure you've been watching the news... and I know that you seen what they've been saying about me and Kym."

Bradley gulped . "I don't know anything."  He softly said

I jumpped up and slapped him across his face. "Lie again." I threatened

His eyes looked bewildered. "Kym.. I.. I don't know what you want me to say."                                             

I placed my tongue in my cheek and walked away . I found his kitchen and went on another search . finally I went back into the living room with salt and ice.

"You know Bradley, its like Al Capone said... 'Do not.. mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone.. but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."

After pouring salt on his arm, I pressed ice into his skin. Bradley growled in agony.       

"Ahhhhh, Ohkay Ohkay... I'm gonna talk." Bradley pleaded

I looked over at Thurston and raise an eyebrow. We were getting somewhere .

SPOILER ALERT : This Chapter Has A Snibbet Of  The Topic Of My Next Story. If Someone(s) Can Guess Correctly What It Will Be, I Will Name A Character After You In The Upcoming Story .

Happy Guessing .!