Chapter Thirty Three

I broke out of my sleep immdiately. I knew that I overslept because it was too bright outside.I jumped up and went into the bathroom. I wrapped my hair in a bun , leaving my bangs out . It wasn't the cutest, but it had to do for now.

"Thurston." I yelled at the top of my lungs

He was my alarm clock and he was slacking . It was bad enough that I wanted to rip his head off, he was just digging himself into a deeper hole with me.

I proceeded to get dress. A simple outfit, tight white tee, pink joggers and pink Adidas.

There were no audiable grunts or shuffling. Angrily I made my way to his bedroom.

"Thurs-"

He was at the edge of his bed staring at the floor. I know that he was aware that I was in the room but he didn't bother to look up.

"I'm late.. I would appreciate it if you put a lil pep in your step today."

"I had a dream.." He hoarsly said

I stopped in the doorway.

"You was holding a baby in your hands and smiling. I didn't want to disturb you guys so I watched from a distance .."

Well this was eerie.

"It was so nice to see you happy because there's always something bring you down..like me.."

"Thurston," I exhaled

"But then this man.. he came up to me and said ' Boy you don't belong on this side.' I was really confused but I listened cause he put me in the mind set of you. He continued with 'we both can't leave her alone."

I cupped my mouth and began to cry. I knew exactly who the man was.

"So I told him 'isn't it best for her? She deserves to be happy.' So he said 'son everything happens for a reason cause God set it up that way. You can't go questioning the lord, cause you miss out on blessings.' There were so many times before this that I tried to give up.. walk away.. quit.. But there was always something keeping me around. I don't know what for and I never knew why. Let alone who or what it was... I just know that you're the best thing to happen to me. I fuck up big time on a constant basis, but I know we can get through. I'm gonna get better for us. For my seed .." He slouched over and began sobbing. I ran over to him, collapsing to my knees.

" I tried to kill myself Kym," He wept, aggressively chucking some sort of plastic. " I don't why you put up with me, I swear I don't ." he heavily cried

"Shhh, don't say that."

Frantically I wiped away his tears, trying to keep myself together at the same time.

"We just have to keep pushing along, cause that's our specialty, " I smiled "we're suvivors and there's no time for us to stop.. surviving." I laughed at my lost for words

I tilted his head up. "Look at me," I kissed his forehead, " we're good and we're gonna stay that way."