Chapter Thirty Seven

So... I Know I Always Do This Lol, &' You Guys Are Tired Of Me Going On My Hiatuses, But I'm Back, I Promise. Writers Block Ain't No Joke &' Neither Is Life So Bare With Me Por Favor.

Anyways So We Last Left Off With Our Favorite Couple Getting Themselves Into Some More Shit, As Usual, So Here We Go..

  *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *  

"I look so fat in this dress." my mother  cried

Just a few months ago she loved this dress and swore up and down that it was the one just like David. Now, since she's been pigging out whenever David takes her out to eat she thinks she looks like Britney Spears at that horrible VMA comeback performance.

"Mom, you look just fine." I said, annoyed

She was in front of this largesized full length mirror, turning around to view every angle of herself, pushing on her stomach at the same time. I sat behind her, slumpped in a comfy white sofa, tired of all this wedding talk. It was officially in two weeks, so we had to get this show on a roll. Meaning that it was way too late for mom to want to change her dress.

"Ooohh, Kym, you don't understand. Your young and vibrant. You can binge eat on food and not have it affect you. A woman my age should know better."

"Mom honestly you look fine." I sighed

She continued to press on her stomach and grimace in the process .

"Kym no I do not." She whined

"Listen, if you feel the need then wear a waist trainer."

"A what.?" She glared at me through the mirror

"A girdle." I rolled my eyes

"I know what it is, but what are you trynna say."

Jesus H. Christ this woman..

"I'm not tyrnna say anything. I'm trying to help."

"I know." She sat down " I'll just have David order me one today

"Great." I fell back in the chair and relaxed

"Or.. Maybe I don't need it." She whispered to herself

I jumped out of the chair because I was tired of mom's self vs. self conflict.

"Ohkay, I'm going."

"But wait!"

"I have to go pick up Thurston's medicine from the pharmacy."

I was already on my way down the steps. Thurston's medicine could have waited but like I said mom was having dialogue with herself so that was enough.

Quickly I walked down two long blocks in the cold to get to Rite-Aid. Just my luck there was a mini line for the pharmacy. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot until it was finally time for me to get his medicine.

"Thurston Bloomingdale." I told the pharmacist

She handed me the bag with a smile.

I couldn't help but notice the baby isle before I left. I looked around a little bit to see what I was in for. I also noticed prenatal vitamins on the other side and began searching for some to take.

I picked up one box. 'If pregnant or nursing please consult with a doctor  before taking.'

"This is fucking stupid." I whisphered to myself

There was a pregnant lady on the box and it said some crap about it helping the baby's development.

"Do you need any help ma'am."

"No I - Oh get the fuck out of here." I growled annoyed

I haven't seen this clown since everything went down between him and Thurston. He was the last person I wanted to see.

"Kym? I'm so happy to see you." He smiled brightly

"I wish I could say the same but.." I shrugged my shoulders

"Same old Kym I see, fighting her feelings."

"Same old Keeyon I see, being annoying."

For a minute he was silent. I loomed back up at his face from the box. He looked like he was trying to analyze something.

"What.?" I coldly exclaimed

"Don't tell me..." He stared at the box

"Yup." I turned away from him

"You're going to be a big sister? Congrats.!" He hugged me

Quickly I pushed him off. I began to get goosebumps from feeling uncomfortable.

"No, moron."

He screwed his face up.

"Its..no..your... you wouldn't even kiss me to say the least.!" He finally made the realization

"Keeyon, that's not my problem." I began to walk away

I could hear him following behind me.

"This isn't right, I based my whole life on how we was going to be with each other forever."

"Yeah.?" I laughed while I kept walking

"Kymberlee.."

I stopped in my tracks to turn around and look at him.

"It has been months, get the hell over me. I treated you like you was the ground that I walk on daily and you think you love me.? I told you from the beginning that we would go nowhere and for odd reason you chose not to believe me. What do you want.? For me to say I'm sorry.? Well I am, sorry that you Re a naive and gullible fool. Good luck next time." I stormed off

We were making a bit of a scene and I wanted to get out of here fast. The last thing I need was to do something outrageous and end up on the news.

"Whatever Kym. Just know that karma is a bitch and it won't get you, it'll get to who's around you."

I looked back at him and flipped him off. I was tired of people's empty threats. I wasn't sacred of anything anymore. Im too prepared for all types of bullshit life throws my way.