Part 15

As I brushed my long hair putting on a silver head band and my usual clip. I had on a dark purple Kimono-like dress, the sleeves and neck was light purple and so were my sandals. Around my waist was a tight black ribbon that acted as a belt. The sides of the skirt were slit so I wrapped bandages as shorts. I had my forehead protector on my leg.

Today was June 15.

"Let's go Baka-chan." I called to my brother, who was dressed in his usual attire. He nodded with ramen noodles in his mouth.

Our first stop was at Yakamana's Flower Shop. There Baka-chan bought a bouquet of white sunflowers and I got a bouquet of lilies and blue roses.

"Thank you for shopping at Yakamana's Flower Shop! Have a happy Fathers Day and come back soon!" I nodded to her with a smile before leaving. Naruto was giving his flowers to Iruka and I was giving mine to the Old Man.

"We should find them at the Old Man's office." I said heading there. Naruto nodded and started chattering nonsense that I was pretty sure was about ramen. "Shh! There they are!" I said pointing to the duo in front of the Old Man's tower. We jumped in front of them with big smiles.

"Happy Fathers Day!" Iruka blushed and started talking with Baka-chan.

"Happy Fathers Day Old Man." I said giving him the flowers. He smiled and ruffled my hair. I returned it, remembering how much time we spent over the years of my life.

"Oi, Old Man!" I called jumping in from the window.

"Yes Mina-chan?" He asked looking down at my small six year old frame. It had been two months since Momo had passed on.

"Can I have a mission? It'll be secrete I swear!" I said crossing my heart. He laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"When you're older, but for now let me teach you a game." I cocked my head to the side.

"What kind of game?" He picked me up sitting me on his lap. 

"Its called Shogi." I nodded.

"That means 'Generals Game' right?" I asked.

"Hai." He said with a smile and little twinkle in his eyes.

"Okay, I wanna play!" I said happily. He nodded and got up, with me on his hip since I was always small for my age. He reached up on a shelf a bit taller than me. He placed the game and set the pieces.

"Okay so this is the King it can only move in one space in each direction and this is the....."

~

From then on every Sunday afternoon was Shogi day.

After spending some time with the Old Man I went back to the flower shop.

"Can I please get 24 yellow roses please?" I asked. She nodded and came back with my order. "Arigatou." I murmured giving her the money before flashing away. 

I stopped in front of their graves, Mom's 24 Red Roses were still bright red due to the fact I put chakra into them so that they would be there until I die.

Placing the chakra-infused Yellow Roses on Dads grave I sat down opening my sketch book.

"Today I gave the Old Man flowers and had Ice cream with him. He told funny stories and so did I. We also had lunch and walked around chatting and laughing at the most random things." I laid down between the two graves looking up at the sky. "I wish you guys were here. Then Mom and Naruto would argue about nonsense, I'd come in say who's wrong or right and you'd just laugh about it all." A small smiled appeared on my face as I pictured it in my mind. "You both could teach us cool moves and kick butt. I'd learn how to cook better by mom and how to use you're Flashing Thunder God thingy." I chuckled, flipping onto my stomach. "We would eat like a family and protect each other. We would be happy." A small tear fell down my cheek, but I quickly wiped it away. "I'm just going to start drawing now." I said flipping to where I left off. Drawing his eyes first, I hummed quietly. This is to you Dad. 

??? P.O.V 

I watched and listened to what the small girl had to say about my former sensei. She looked so much like Kushina, but acted so much like Minato. After a while she laid back, looking at the sky with a far-away look in her eye. She continued talking. It was as if she wanted to tell them everything and anything.

Like she wanted comfort.

After she'd flipped on her stomach a tear of hers fell from her bright blue eye. She quickly wiped it and smiled. She continued talking a bit before drawing in her book. Opening my Sharingan eye, I realized she was drawing Minato. 

But I had to go before I could see her finished result because I saw my former teammate walking up to her from behind. One day we'll meet Minako. 

Kakashi's P.O.V 

As I approached Naruto's sister, Hime-chan he called her, I was pinned to the ground with something on my neck. When I look down I see it was a chakra blade, and it was Naruto's sister that had me pinned.

"Who are you and what did you hear?" She demanded.

"Kakashi and I already knew who your parents were. Minato was my sensei." A look of recognition flashed on her face before she hopped off of me landing gracefully. 

"Gomen." She muttered before sitting back down.

"Who told you anyway?" I asked knowing it was supposed to be a secrete.

"It was pretty obvious. My name is Minako for one, two I looked exactly like my mom, and she left me her Genin clothes. In fact this is her headband." She said gesturing to the forehead protector on her leg. I nodded. "I'd love to stay to chat, but I have to go."

"Why?" I asked."They gave the Genins the rest of the week off for the Chunin exams."

"I have someone else to visit." She said before vanishing. I looked at my former sensei's grave sadly knowing the real meaning. Her words echoed in my head. Who else could she know be dead? 

Minako's P.O.V 

I sat down sadly at her grave. "Hey Mo-chan. Sorry I haven't visited, but I wasn't ready. I know I vist Mom and Dads grave everyday, but I didn't know them. I know you. I-I miss you." I cracked. I finally cried. "I-I've been t-trying to smile, but it comes out weird! I need you! You always have a smile on your face, even at death! Why?! What happened? Why did you leave me?" I sobbed as my body curled on her grave. "WHY?!" 

~~~~

*Sniff, Sniff* Who else cried when they read this? T^T

Link is Minako's drawing of Minato.