Part 36

Short Chapter sorry!

Side pic of Minako in hospital~> Side link of the Third Hokage~>

My eyes fluttered open, only to shut because of the light. With a groan I lifted my hand to shield my eyes as I got up. Once my eyes adjusted, I took off the oxygen mask. 

"You're awake." The Perv said, sitting on the ledge of the window. I nodded, not trusting my scratchy throat. "I have bad news." He said making me narrow my eyes. "It's the Hokage, he died."

Everything froze.

"Wh-What?" I asked with a shaky and scratchy voice. No. No, this can't be happening. Not him too! "Th-Thank you for telling me." I said in a nutral voice.

"I'll be back tomorrow to pick you up for the funeral." I nodded as he left.

Once he did, I broke down. I cried and cried. Tears poured down my face as I curled in a ball, dispite my injuries. "Why, Kami, why?" I sobbed, curling tighter. Who's gonna to be next, huh? I thought as the tears poured down harder. If only I were stronger! I would've been able to save him and Gaara! But I couldn't! I'm pathetic! 

3rd P.O.V 

Jiraiya Watched sadly as the small red-headed girl cried. 

"Who else is going to die?" She cried softly. Who else? He thought. Who else has she lost? With a sigh, he left. He didn't want to see any more than he had.