Part 39

Side pic of ANBU Minako / personal outfit ~>

FYI: Kuso = Damn It / Damn

Jiraiya's P.O.V

"We want Minako as Hokage." I stopped and looked at them.

"She's only 12! How could you expect her to be hokage, she's also just a genin."

"We went through her mission reports. On her own she has completed 90- D ranks, 50- C ranks, 67- B ranks, 27- A ranks and 3- S ranks. Her IQ is 199.09. She is a secrete ANBU Black Ops operator. She is more than qualified." I was beyond surprised, but before I could object, a voice interrupted us.

"Gomen, but I would like to decline your offer." She said bowing slightly. "I see that Master Jiraiya doesn't wish to be Hokage either. How about we get Tsunade? The Slug Sanin. Though she is far away, we will personally retrieve her." She said with a smile. "If we don't retrieve her within a month, I'll assume position." She said seriously, her smile gone like it was never there.

"We'll hold you accountable for your decisions." She nodded and grabbed me before poofing away.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?"

Minako's P.O.V

"Maybe." I replied looking around for a certain blonde. "Go get Naruto and meet me back at the main gate. I don't want to be Hokage, but I can't take Baka-chan's sensei from him."

"Where's your tattoo?" He asked. I lifted up my shorts to my thigh where the tattoo is.

"I am Yin Fox."

"You really are something else you know that?" He asked with a slight smile as he rubbed my head. I smiled back.

"Thanks~!" And with that I went home to pack our bags.

"I'm gonna learn a new jutsu~! I'm gonna learn a new jutsu~!" Baka-chan sang/yelled as he skipped into the house.

"Here's your bag." I said giving it to him.

"Wait, you're coming too?"

"Hai, I'm the one who organized this mission anyway." I said slinging the bag over my shoulder. I was finally back in Ma's old uniform, but my personal one was in my book bag.

"ALRIGHT LETS GO!!" He yelled running out the door.

"Wait for me." I called as I locked it, but only to hear a squawk above my head, signalling the ANBU. "Baka-chan, tell the Perv to go on ahead of me. I, uh, have to file the report, okay?"

"Okay! See ya!" I let out a sigh, before getting serious. What have we got here?

~~~~~

"I just sent word to the ANBU Black Ops, but until they get here, we'll have to hold them off." A guy with a green jump suit and bowl shaped hair said. I hopped down and landed in front of him with my mask on.

"Yin Fox!" Asuma yelled, knowing it was me. After all, his dad was like my grandfather, so he's like my uncle. "Retreat, he's too much for you!"

"I'll be fine Asuma." I called back emotionless, but before anyone could say anymore, 'I' threw shuriken at them. The sharingan user deflected them and held his partner from going into my trap.

"Impressive." He said, but I ignored him as I preformed hand signs behind my back. Lightning Style: Electrical wave! I thought as lightning flooded through my feet and into the water, electrocuting the clones.

I quickly brought my arms up and caught Sharky's foot before using it as a shield from the Uchiha's kunai. I threw his leg making him drop his sword. Judging by it's looks I can't touch it so... Shadow Clone Jutsu! My clone formed a water prison jutsu around his sword while the other one fought Taijutsu against Sharky.

"What business do you have with Konoha?"

"To retrieve something, like I told your comrade." I didn't glance in their direction, but I knew it was Kakashi.

"You're after the 9 tailed fox, correct?"

"How did you know?"

"You just told me." I said smirking behind my mask, before I quickly flung myself backwards and summoned a chakra wall. He talked to me so that I'd let my guard down. Luckily I never do. I thought as a giant fireball evaporated at the touch of the wall.

"You're good for a 12 year old. A year younger than I was, impressive. I'll be back for you, but for now, you're brother will suffice." He said making me lose my concentration for a split second, but that was all he needed. My clones disappeared and so did they.

"Kuso!" I cursed as I ran to where I was supposed to meet Baka-chan and the Old Perv. 

A/N

Sorry, but i'm in the middle of the state tests in school so it may be a while for me to update! Don't worry! I will as soon as I can!! Oh! And I made a Facebook for my wattpad account!! Please view it on the link below and follow me!! Thank you!!