Part 28

I plopped down on my bed with a sigh. So Comfy~! I thought snuggling into the pillows. A nap won't hurt... I thought drifting off into sleep.

"Where am I?" I said, but my lips didn't move to form the words I just spoke. I looked down to see I was ankle deep in water in what seemed like a prison cell.

I heard a deep rumble from behind me and I turned around. I didn't see anything, but I still heard it. Running towards the sound, it grew louder and louder until I came face to face with a jail cell.

"Finally..." The voice growled as two yellow eyes appeared out of the darkness. As it approached I saw it was the Kyuubi.

"I see.." I murmured. "Wass up?" I asked sitting on top of the water.

"You're interesting, human. You don't tremble in fear, you talk casually."

"Well You're sealed in Me. So as far as I'm concerned you can't hurt me without hurting yourself. Plus, you're not that scary. I'm sure you could be, you know, as you destroy a village." I said looking him in the eye.

"Interesting..." He said as I got a light bulb.

"You've been around before the 3 sages were created and crap right?" I asked not waiting for the answer. "Then you should know that if we were to accept each other and become one, I'll be able to go into Sage Mode!" I exclaimed getting up.

"HAHAHAHA!" He laughed. "As if a puny kid like you could handle me, Right now I'm at my weakest. Imagine me at full power! You can't even hit me at the point you're at! Hahaha!" He laughed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT!" I yelled over him. "Watch me. If I land a hit on you, allow me to combine our chakra. Not me controlling you or you controlling me! US Combined!" I yelled pointing a finger at him.

"You've got yourself a deal, brat. But you've 2 months. After that you have to weaken the seal." He said knowing I'll never break it.

"I give my word if you give your's."

"I swear." He said with a pointed smirk.

"I don't believe you, so I'm making a contract." I said bluntly as I summoned a scroll. I filled out the contents of our agreement and put some of my chakra in it. "Put your chakra in it. If you break the contract your chakra will be drained and sealed. It works vise versa." I told him. His smirk widened.

"You're sharp, brat, I'll give you that." He said putting his chakra into the scroll. Doing the correct hand seals I pressed my palm onto the scroll, sealing it in another cell. "For a reward I'll show you something." He smirked before showing me an image of Baka-chan crying.

But before I could yell at him, dad's spirit appeared and comforted him.

"Thanks." I muttered before collapsing.

I woke up with a jolt, before collapsing again. Thanks Kyubi. I thought before passing out from chakra exhaustion.