Part 27

Naruto's P.O.V

Hime-chan and I were walking around before I had to go train. "Can you tell me what happened?" I asked for the 15th time.

"Hai, hai. I just need to finish this drawing first." She said still drawing. "Done!" She shouted with a big smile on her face. "Look! It's me and Mo-chan as genins!" She said showing me the picture. I nodded with a sad smile. "I wish that could be us now." She murmured as we stopped in front of the Dango shop. "Well, let's go in." She said pulling me in. I nodded with a smile.

"Yea, so you can finally tell me, Believe it!"

~~~

"Kumo and I has never been as close as we could have been. At first we were friends and bonded over the disliking of our old sensei, but after our first A ranked mission it was never the same. Sure we joked and stuff, but he would push things like our parents or Momo. I didn't pay attention to it, but after a while it builds up. He then went through my book and demanded me to tell him who the people were in the book, but I refused. So he showed his true colors. H-He called me a monster, he said I was a liar and that our parents left us because of me. And that Momo probably left me too. He also said that my hair was ugly." She said looking down.

"Bastard!" I shouted. "I swear Hime-chan, I'll kick his butt! Belive it!" She chuckled and hugged me.

"My little knight in shining armor, huh?" She said with a sniffle. I hugged her back.

"Come on, train with me!" I said with a smile.

"Today's Sunday, Baka-chan. I'll be at the Old Man's Office okay?" She said. I nodded as she gave me a quick peck on the forehead before poofing away.

"Alright! Training here I come! Believe it!" I yelled before running out of the dango shop and to the bridge where I'm supposed to meet with that pervert.

~~~Minako's P.O.V~~~

"Check." I called as I moved my bishop. He moved his king to the left.

"Who do you think would be king?" He asked, I looked up not expecting his question.

"It depends. In Konoha, The land of Fire, or the world? There'll always be a ruler, but the ruler can only rule if the people say it's okay. After all, If the people didn't like their ruler they can over throw him." I replied as I moved my knight. "Check mate!" I called with a smirk.

"As sharp as always, huh Mina-chan?" I smiled at him. "Now, can you tell me what happened between you and Kumo Gin?" He asked. I shrugged and passed him a scroll.

"I've already said it multiple times, so I wrote it down especially for you, Old Man. Those are the exact events and such. Imma go train okay?" I said leaving before he could ask questions. As I left I say Kiba and Mari.

"Hi Minako!" Mari greeted happily. I f you haven't noticed she isn't a shinobi. She wants to be a vet when she grows up, so she knows Medical Ninjutsu but she's not into the whole war thing.

"Oh, hey guys." I said with a slight wave. "You two are finally on a date?" I said putting my hands behind my back.

"I-Is is that noticeable?" Mari asked with a blush. I chuckled.

"You just told me." I said laughing a bit harder.

"Sh-Shut up." Kiba said with a blush too.

"Have fun." I said leaving with a wink.

~~~A/N

Link of Kiba and Mari
Side pic of her drawing

Um, can I get 10 votes and at least 2 comments on any of the chapters? If you do I'll update more!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VoTe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fan!!!

Hi_Wus_Up iz out!