Part 23

3rd P.O.V 

The Sand Siblings entered the tower a few hours after Team 6. Their scroll summoned their 'sensei'. They sesnei nodded before unsummoning himself.

"Well that was a waist of time." Temari commented as she and her brothers went upsatair.

"If these exams get even eaiser I'm gonna die from boredom." Kankuro smirked as they passed a room, but Gaara stopped by the door. "What's wrong Gaara?"

He didn't respond, his sand opened the door revealing a sleep Team 6. Kumo was on his back with his head held by his hands, Minako was lying next to him and Koi had her head on Minako's legs while hers were on Kumo. In the middle of the weird sleeping triangle was a sleeping puppy.

"Close the door Gaara, I'm sleeping." Minako muttered with her eyes closed. When he didn't she used chakra strings to do so. When he tried to open the doors once again, it wouldn't budge. He growled and stalked off while his teammates were amazed that this little (and scrawny) red headed girl got Gaara mad and Lived. 

Minako's P.O.V 

I yawned as I got up and strectched. When I opened my eyes I saw Koi and Kumo looking at my book...

With wide eyes I took the book from them. "I said don't touch this!" I yelled, feeling a bit hurt, but not really. I looked at the drawing they were looking at. It was of my parents as kids.

"Who's that boy with you?" Kumo asked.

"It's no one." I muttered closing the book and hugging it to my chest.

"Obviously it's someone. You and him are practacly on every page. Grown and young." Kumo said growing a bit angry.

"I said it was nothing." I murmered looking down, clutching the book closer to my chest. 

"How are we supposed to be a team if you're hiding this secret?! You're always hiding stuff from us! First you're 'friend' who 'died' and you're 'parents' who also 'died'." He yelled. "I bet they all left you! Yep, they left because you're a monster, filth, a lair, a Jinchūriki freak. Plus you've got the ugliest color hair."

Not even sparing him a glance, I left the room with the book in hand. I walked to the roof and sat there. Why now of all times? 

A/N 

sorry short chappie.