Part 29

Jiraiya's P.O.V

Today was the second day of Naruto's training and he still couldn't summon a frog, only tadpoles.

"Oi, kid. I'm running out of money to buy you ramen."

"It's okay, Hime-chan is cooking for me today." He said wiping his brow. I rose my eyebrow.

"Hime-chan~ huh?" I said giggling a little. For her to be a princess she must be pretty...

"No! Off limits! That's my sister you're thinking about!" He yelled pointing a finger at me. Sister? I didn't know they had twins.

"Well, I'm coming anyway." I announced.

"What! No!"

"I am your sensei! Now lead the way." He sighed, but did so anyway.

~~~

"I'm Home~!" He yelled coming into the house. It smelled amazing, but what really made me stare was the red hair at the stove.

She turned around. She stopped seeing me before smiling. "I see you brought your sensei. It's good I made extra!" She said waving her ladle.

She was the spitting image of Kushina, the only difference was that her eyes were more like Minato's. Her long red hair was tied up with her bangs hanging and parted to the side.

"What did you make Hime-chan?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"I made beef Lo Mein, extra beef ramen and rice and BBQ!" She said happily. "Get the plates and stuff Baka-chan." She said turning around to collect the ramen noodles.

"You call him Baka-chan?" I asked with a smirk.

"Yep." She said placing the food on the table.

Minako's P.O.V

I sat down across from Baka-chan with Jiraiya on my right, at the 'head' of the table.

"So how's training? Did you summon the frog or toad yet?"

"No, but I got one with legs!" he said happily. I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Good job, Baka-chan! I bet you'll be able to summon the biggest toad by the end of this week!" I said giving him a thumbs up.

"Yea, believe it! Hows your training?" He asked making Jiraiya surprised.

"You're a ninja?"

"She sure is! She's the Captain of her squad and everything!"

"You can't just go around telling people that, Baka-chan!" I yelled, ouffing out my cheeks so I don't feel the warmth.

"Gomen Hime-chan."

" 'Tis okay, but anyway, It's going great! I finally managed to do Electric Current Tsunami!" I said with a smile.

"I've never heard of that jutsu." Jiraiya commented.

"I made it, well not really, I just combined two justus together and stuck a name on it." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "One day, I'll make my own Jutsu, though!" I said determined.

"What's your dream?" He asked suddenly.

"Oh," I said not expecting it. "I want to create my own Village and become the Kage of that land!" I said with a giant smile. "And we'll be allied with Konoha."

"Yea~! We'll both be Kages! Believe it!" Baka-chan shouted throwing his fist in the air. I laughed throwing my head back.

"The Kage Twins!" I added, also throwing my fist in the air.

"How about you train with us?" Jiraiya asked.

"Gomen, but I'm not into summoning toads." I said sheepishly.

"No, just train in the same area as us."

"Okay, but I'll be late on Sundays."

"Fine with me." He said holding out his hand. I shook it with a closed eye smile.

~~~~

"Good Night Jiraiya." I said walking him to the door, Baka-chan was already sleeping.

"Night, Minako."

"Say hello to the Old Man for me." I said with a sly smirk before closing the door.

Hokage's P.O.V

"And when I went to leave she told me to tell you hello." I chuckled at my old students' information.

"That's Mina-chan for you."

"Does she know?"

"Yes, she figured it out the day of the graduation exams." I chuckled a bit more. "She was flustered and saying how stupid she was for not noticing sooner."

"And she's captain of her squad?"

"Hai, I've already had plans to make her a public chunin, but I knew she would want to earn it. Her comrades look at her as if she's the best thing in the world, but she doesn't see this in herself and gets flustered when she gets a complement. I also want you to watch out for her. If she doesn't let her emotions get out soon, the Kyuubi's seal might get loose."

"Hai."

"And take this scroll to understand the situation better." I said handing him the scroll Minako gave me. Of course I marked out some things, but he needed to be informed and quickly.

He took it and 'Poofed' away. Why is the world such a dirty place?