Part 14

I woke up with a yawn, knowing I have to report with my team to the Old Man's office. Stretching my stiff muscles I got out of bed, putting on my slippers as I go.

I shuffled into the bathroom, I used the toilet, brushed my teeth and hair then went to cook some pancakes. Soon after I heard a thump followed by a groan and sniff, letting me know Baka-chan is up. As I chuckled, I plated three pancakes with syrup on the side before going to my room to change.

I put on my usual attire and left so I wouldn't be late. "Ohayo, Old Man." I greeted coming in through the window.

"Ah, now we can start." He said motioning me to sit. I did so, right in the middle of Koi and Kumo. "I've read over the mission files and concluded that you all are very capable. I've sighned you three up for the Chunin Exams."

"Yes!/Yosh!" We all yelled at the same time giving each other giant smiles. 

"For the time being I'll act as your sensei, but on missions I'm giving Minako leadership." 

"Wh-What?" I stuttered.

"Yes, your teammates both voted for you and I support their judgment." I looked down so my hair covered my face like a curtain.

"Aww~! She's blushing!" Koi squealed hugging me.

"Shut up." I muttered making Kumo laugh.

"Okay meet me in training ground 6 in an hour." The Old Man said clapping his hands. We nodded and left out the window.

"Tag!" Koi shouted tagging me. I laughed and tagged Kumo.

"You're it!" He started laughing too and started chasing us. 

"He-Hey! L-Let me down!" I heard a little voice call. Koi and Kumo heard it too.

"Give us back Konohamaru!" I heard Baka-chan yell. We nodded at each other and disappeared. We reappeared in front of a sand nin. He was wearing a black jumpsuit with cat ears. He was a puppet master judging by the thing on his back. I pulled back my fist and punched him. Koi then flashed and caught the little boy putting him with his friends. Kumo then pointed to the tree.

"You can come out Uchiha."

"You too Sand Nin." I called out before watching as a red haired boy with the kanji for love on his forehead, and a gourd on his back walk out. I ignored him turning around. "Are you okay?" I asked, squatting down at the brown haired boy. He blushed nodding. I gave him a closed eye smile before patting his head. "Good." I then looked at Naruto. "See? I'll alawys be here for my Baka-chan!" I said hugging him. "And future Hokage." I winked. 

"Y-You little brats!" Cat man yelled. I looked at him boredly. 

"That's what you come up with? Tch." I scoffed making Koi giggle and Kumo smirk. He then gets up with a kunai to Koi's neck, she froze. "What am I supposed to care? Kill her." I said still leaning on Baka-chan. Everyone froze.

"Come on, stop being sadistic Mina-chan." Koi said from on top of the fence and the other 'Koi' poofed away.

"You're an embarssment to our village." The Green-eyed sand shinobi said monotonously. "Have you forgotten the reason we're here." He 'asked'.

"Th-They started it with-"

"He was watching the whole time. He knows what happened." Kumo said boredly.

"We're off to celebrate so see ya at the Chunin Exams~!" Koi said before we all dissapeared with a peace sign.

~~~~ 

"Okay, Okay, so when Kiba came back he was covered in bee stings! It was the funnest thing ever!" Koi laughed. We chuckled a bit, before Iruka came in a discuse.

"Iruka, before you even try to test us, we're more than qualified for the chunin exams." We all said in sync, he sweat dropped before poofing away.

"Come on, story time's over." I said getting up.... Only to sit right back down under a tree.

Kumo jumped up and squatted on a high branch of the same tree before Koi stood 12 feet away from us, in the center of the clearing. Above my head was a dummy held by Kumo's chakra strings, along with a dozen more in various locations. I had my eyes closed, sitting indian style.

"Go." I said softly testing her hearing. A kunai whipped above my head, but I didn't flinch. "Chest, directly under the heart, above me." After hearing more kunais fly I recited wher they were. Soon the dummies moved, and as she hit them with scary acuracy, I recited where and when they hit. 

This was our Warm-up.

After the warm up was done it was my turn since last time we trained Kumo and before that Koi. We split training up for each person.

I got up and stood in the middle of the training feild, my eyes still closed. I felt Koi and Kumo jump away hidning and concealing their chakra. I smirked a little before bending my knees and waiting for them to strike.

3rd P.O.V 

Soon barages of kunai, shurikin, sembon, paper bombs, etc were thrown at the red haird kunoichi. They kept coming and coming, not stopping, but she was easily deflecting them with her bare hands, so fast no untrained eye could see what she was doing. 

After a moments time chakra infused punches and kicks were thrown at her. She moved her hands and feet faster, so fast not even a Trained eye could see. She looked as if she were just a floating body with a head. 

"I'm out of weapons!" Koi called ending the drill. Kumo collasped tired from trying to keep up with Minako. He was sweating a bit and was out of breath while her breath was just a little ragged, but no more. 

"I," He stopped to huff trying to get more air. "Can't belive that isn't even your, *huff* , fastest." He breathed.

"But you're still really fast." Minako said smiling slightly to her teammate. "Come on let's get cleaned up."

~~~

Minako is as fast as Rock Lee without his weigts on, with weights on. Her weights are 200 pound each limb. She wears special chakra braclets that get heavier with the more chakra added.
Kumo is as fast as Rock Lee with the weights.
Koi is as fast as Sasuke when he fights Gaara.

Vote 

Comment

Fan

Hi_Wus_Up iz out!