Part 16

Deticated to YumeHime96 b/c this was her idea and she begged me 2 do it. And who could say no to your non-related twin? ^~^
Side vid in the NEXT chapter is 4/7 of the boy band STARISH. I do not own them, they are from the anime Uta No Prince Sama. (Yume's Fave)
Side pic is Koi
Link is of Team 7 (Who else thinks Sai looks like Oreo-Chi-Moo-Moo with short hair? [O.o] )

IMPORTANT: THIS IS GOING TO BE REALLY LONG AND CONTINUE ON TO PART 17. Part 18 WILL BE A RECAP OF WHAT WAS MOST IMPORTANT OF IT ALL IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THIS.

Thx!

~~~

Today was the first day of the Chunin Exams Festival and I was so exited! The Exams were right around the corner and we get to relax to good music and play games. 

"Baka-chan, I'm ready!" I called coming into the living room. I was wearing a deep pink/purple, loose long sleeve kimono with floral desgins. Around my waist was a black obi, tied tightly. The whole kimono was also trimmed in black. My hair was curled (Forced by Koi) and my bangs were out, framing my face.

Baka chan was wearing a baggy orange kimono top with blue kimono-like shorts with orange pokets. To complete the look he had on a blue obi that's tied in the front. His hair was messy and spiked as usual and ramen was in his hand, like always. 

 "Okay, Hold on." He said with his head now inside his bowl. After he slurpped down his food he grabbed my hand and dragged me to where we were meeting up with the others.

Yep, we now had a bunch of people we could call friends. There was Team 8: Kiba, Hinata, and Shino, Team 10: Shikamaru, Ino, Chouji, my team, Baka-chan's team and Mari. It's like we're all one big happy family. ^~^

 "Finally we were waiting for you two!" Sakura said once she saw us.

"Sorry!" We said, as everyone starred at us in awe. "What?" We both then asked making everyone laugh.

3rd P.O.V 

Sakura noticed Naruto and Minako come up first so she called out to them.

"Sorry!" They said at the same time, putting their hands on the back of their necks and chuckiling nervously with closed eye smiles. When they opened their eyes they saw everyone staring at them. They then coked their heads to the side. "What?" After a second everyone laughed.

"You guys really are twins!" Kiba shouted from within the group. Relization dawned on Minako and she laughed too.

"We did everything the same, Baka-chan." She informed her brother making him smile and laugh a little. It's nice to have friends, huh, Hime-chan? 

Minako's P.O.V

We had split up into 2 groups after dinner to enjoy more games at a faster pace before the main attarction. I was with my team and Baka-chan's, their sensei also joined. Mari went with her parents, but as she left she kept making glances at Kumo.

Kumo was wearing a blue kimono with a black obi that had white trimmings.

Koi was wearing a floral green sleeve-less, high collar kimono with separate sleeves held by red ribbons. Her obi was red with gold desgins and in her hair was a matching hair piece. 

Sakura was waring a white kimono with her sleeves rolled up. Her obi was also red, as was the skirt of her kimono and her hair was in a bun that had sall pieces coming out making her hair look short. Her hair looks nice short....

Sasuke was wearing a classic Uchiha kimono that consited of a short sleeve navy blue kimono top with the clan symbol on the shoulders. The shorts were the same navy blue color. The only difference was that he put a vest over it. ~_~ 

Kakashi had on what he usually wears. D: Party pooper.

"Let's see who can pop the most balloons. I bet I could beat all of you." Koi bragged as we passed the booth.

"Is that a challenge? 'Cuz I'd win, Belive it!"

"Hn, Dobe. I'd win before you do."

"Then how about we play?" Kumo said as we walked towards it. After we said we were ninjas, gave in our ninja regestration numbers and had them place us we started. Baka-chan was 9 meters from the booth, Sasuke was 10, Kumo was 15, I was 30 and Koi was 40. 

"START!" Kakashi yelled so we could hear. As quick as I could, launched my red red darts at the board. I kept going until I had no more.  "DONE!" he yelled making us run up to him.

"Who won?!" Everyone yelled at once. He chuckled. There were ties. In last place is Sakura. Naruto and Sasuke are next. They both beat Sakura by 10 balloons. In second place was Kumo who beat Sasuke and Naruto by 25. And in first are Koi and Minako who each hit 134 Balloons."

"Nah, Koi won." I said waving it off. "She was farther than all of us and plus you missed one. She hit 135 ballons."

"How can you tell?" He asked with his eye narrowed slightly.

"Because thats how many passed my face and she never misses a target. I missed one." I shrugged not really caring.

 "On to the next Game!!" My team yelled. I smiled and ran with them to the next fun-looking booth.

~~~~~~ 

"I'm," Koi started as she collasped.

"So," I continued falling on top of her.

"Tired!" Kumo finished falling next to us.

"I wanna sleeeeeep~." We then all said.

"How do you guys do that?"

"Yea, Belive it!" Sakura and Naruto asked/yelled. We lifted our heads and looked at them before saying.

"It's called being in sync." We replied dryly.

"But how are you guys So in sync?!" Sakura asked loudly.

"Good team work." We answered letting our head fall back down. 

But as I drifted into the darkness I heard Kakashi say, "Let's let them sleep or-" before it totally consumed me.

~~~~~~Two hours Later~~~~~~ 

When I woke up, I was using Koi's arm as a pillow and Kumo was using Koi's legs as a pillow while Koi as using me as a teddy bear.

I got out of her grip, making her hug Nao instead. 

With a yawn I hopped from tree to tree trying to find a food court. I'm hungry......