Part 17

PART 2 and final of the Festival~~~~! 
Side Link is of Yume~!
Sid pic is of Minako~>

''''

I landed in front of a dango shop and licked my lips. Yum~~~~ ;3

I entered happily and sat down at an empty table.

"Hello again Minako-chan!" Yume said happily. She had long brown hair that was allways pulled back into a loose ponytail. 

"Hey, Yume~. Can I please get the usual?"

"Yep~! I'll be right back." She said before going to the back.

"So you come here a lot?" A voice came from behind me.

"Yea." I answered turning to the speaker. He had brown hair in a long and loose ponytail, white wrappings on his forehead and the classic Hyuga eyes. He wore a black male kimono with a white obi and trimmings.  "What's your name? I'm Minako Uzumaki."

"Neji Hyuga."

"You can sit." I said leaning back. He nodded and did as so. "So what's the point of comming up to me anyway?" I asked as my dango arrived. "Thanks Yume." She nodded. 

"Just call if you want more, okay?" I nodded as I ate some.

"I don't know, just did." He said shrugging.

"You'rer a horrible liar, but you must have your reasons so I'm not gonna pry." I said finishing my second dango stick. "How about we play 20 questions." I offered. He rose an eyebrow.

"Okay, I'll go first. Favorite color?" He asked.

"Um..... Red, Green, and Black. Your's?"

"Blue. Are you a ninja?"

"Yep. What rank are you?"

"Genin. What about you?"

"It's hard to explain." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"Technically I'm a Genin, but when we go on missions I'm Captain."

"Who's you're sensei?"

"My sensei betrayed Konoha so the Hokage trains us sometimes, but most of the time it's just my team. They voted that I became Captain behind my back and so now I'm the captain of Squad 6." I smiled. "Oh, and you used up 3 questions." I said happily with a dango stick in my mouth... I was all out. "What squad are you on?

"9."

"Who are you're teammates?"

"Rock Lee and Tenten No Konohagakure."

"Whos your senei?"

"Might Guy." I nodded taking in the information. "You're turn."

"Why did you want to know?"

"Though we might become friends you're silently judging me and you're in the chunin exams, correct? I might come across you and I would want to be prepared." I said. "Now.... Have any nicknames?"

"Since I live in the same house my cousins will call me 'brother'. What's your nickname?"

"I have three. Mina-chan is what my friends call me. Hime-chan is what Baka-chan calls me. He calls me that because I'm 'Perfect' and a 'Princess'." I huffed."And no matter how many time I dissagree he won't give it up. That's also why I started calling him Baka-chan." I said with a sigh.

"Whats the third one?"

"I now have 2 questions and the third is Na-chan. My best friend called me that."