Part 32

Side Link of her pants~>Side Pic of her~>

3rd P.O.V

"Yo." Minako called as she poofed into the arena.

"Why are you late?!" Naruto yelled. "I even came before you, believe it!"

"I got held up." She chuckled sheepishly. She was wearing a high collar sweater zipped up, until her neck which adorned a red scarf. She had black sweatpants with elastic around the ankles and waist. Her face was bandaged a bit, like under eye and around her lips. She had on a wrist band, Uzumaki clan ear rings and a confident smile/smirk.

"You three back there," Genma, the new proctor, called. "Stop fidgeting and present yourself proudly to the spectators. Shikamaru and Naruto look up to the crowd, while Minako lazily puts her hands in her pockets and gazes at the crowd nonchalantly. "You guys are the heroes of this final competition."

"Welcome all and many thanks for coming to the Chunin selection exams in the Village Hidden in the Leaves." The Hokage said, speaking loudly to be hard all around the arena. "We have come to the final competition between the nine candidates who made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until all the matches are completed. Now you may enjoy!"

"Oh, there's one more thing before we get started." Genma said pulling out a paper. "Look it over."

Everyone looked to see that Dosu had 'dropped out' and that Minako was still fighting a mystery person.

"Who am I facing?" Minako asked.

"I can't tell you. Hokage's orders." Minako narrowed her eyes at the said man. What are you planning Old Man? She thought wearily. "Alright, First up Naruto Uzumaki Vs Neji Hyuga."

(Sorry that's a really long match [lasted like 2 episodes] so I put it on the side~> If you don't want to watch the whole thing then...... Oh well [^.^] Oh and Tori means bird. Random info? I think not! ;] )

Minako's P.O.V

"GO! BAKA-CHAN!!!" I yelled as he ran around throwing kisses to the crowd. When he came up to the contestant stands I hugged him immediately. "You were awesome!" I said with a big smile.

"Belive it!" As Shikamaru congratulated him, I went to the infirmary.

"Knock, Knock." I called as I came in. Neji looked up before smirking.

"You say 'Knock, Knock' instead of actually knocking?"

"Yea." I replied with a small smirk of my own as I sat next to him on the bed. "I told you Baka-chan was going to win."

"You did."

"And you know, even cadged birds get to stretch their wings." I informed him with a smile. He looked at me a bit shocked. "Take care Tori-chan." I winked before leaving, letting his uncle in, in my absence. I quickly ran back to the arena, only for Genma to call my name.

"Yo." I said appearing behind him. He jumped a bit before wacking me on my head.

"Don't do that!" He growled.

"Then be a better ninja!" I yelled back, jumping up to hit him on the head. Baka-chan and I share the quality of being small.

The stadiumn roared with laughter at our little quarrel. I blushed, but then hid it quickly.

"So who am I versing?" I asked exitedly.

"Ah, here he is." I look to see a man with black hair and red bangs. His eyes were a draker shade of pink and a high, open collared black shirt, blue pants, black open-toed ninja boots, forearm and hand gurads on both arms and a ninja belt around his waist with the holsters on the left side.

"NO WAY OLD MAN! YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!" I yelled to him, pointing a finger at him.

"YEA!" Came another voice from the stands. I looked over and saw Koi standing from her seat. She didn't pass the preliminaries. "THAT'S NO FAIR!"

"My desicion is absoulute." His voice rang, making me mushroom sigh.

"Dang it."