🔥🍋Extra Lemon Chapter: |His Teeth on my Skirt~|Kageyama T.

(Quick note that this is still taken place in the MHA world. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! THIS IS ANOTHER LEMON!!! Enjoy~)

. . . . . . .

"T-Tobio?" I said with a flushed face as Tobio stood there looking at me with his blue eyes staring directly at my e/c eyes. He then just smirked at me as he came closer to me making me fall on my back on his bed. (FYI Kags and Hinata got their own dorms for now)

He sat down on his bed and grabbed my waist pulling me to his lap. His smooth, soft fingers traveled under my shirt making me stutter while speaking. "T-Tob-bio? What's g-gotten into u-u?" that's all I could say from my mouth. He looked at me with his smirk and said, "Nothing much~ I just want u so badly right now~".

I covered my mouth covering my mouth from moaning with my quivering hands as Tobio's hands wondered to the back of my bra slowly unclipping it. Then a hand gripped my hair pulling it downwards making my head look up exposing my neck.

Tobio chuckled before laying his warm lips on my exposed neck. He started to bite and suck on my skin before leaving dark marks on my neck. He then moved his lips to my shoulder that was also exposed. Hitting my sweet spot, I started to moan his name which turn Tobio on more.

"Damn Y/N~U sound so sexy when u moan my name~"

"T-Tobio~Ahh~"

After leaving marks on my shoulder, he laid me down on his bed and stood up to grab something from his closet. My e/c eyes widen, my mouth dropped, and my face went red as I saw what Tobio held in his hands.

"WAIT! TOBIO I-IS THA-AT-"

"Oh u know it Y/N~ Since you been very naughty lately so your king has to give u punishment now~"-Kageyama

He the got on top of me again removing my shirt and bra while he was kissing me. He then handcuffed me to his bed. He removed his shirt then went between my legs. His teeth grazed on my thighs which made me groan in pleasure. "Ngh~A-Ahh~" He then put his teeth at the edge of my skirt slowly pulling it off.

He the used his teeth again to remove my pantie from me dropping it on the side of the bed. He removed his pants and boxers and grabbed a condom from his desk behind him and putting it on his member while smirking at me with my face all red.

Without a warning he ramed his member into me which made me groan again. He went slowly for a few seconds then went full out fast. Skin slapping, groans, and moans, filled the dorms but we didn't care at this point.

"F-FUCK TOBIO~!!!" My walls in my womanhood then clenched around his member making him groan and thrust more harder." Y/N you're so tight~" He then lift one of you're legs and placed it on his shoulder and thrusted more faster hitting my sweet spot. Moans of pleasure came out from my mouth as me and Tobio were so close to our climax.

"T-TOBIO I'M CLOSE~!"

"Me too~ But hold it a little longer~"-Kageyama

So I tried my best to hold it in as much as I can but my body was given in. "OKAY NOW Y/N~!" Tobio said as me and him reach our climax. I then spilled my milk all over his bed and ourselves. We then kissed each other before his ripped body collapse on my bare body leaving us all a mess, panting, and sweat. We took a quick shower then we slept together.

🥛 💙 🥛 💙 🥛 💙