🌸🔥15k Special Pt. 4: ~Lustful Jealousy~|Jimin|🔥🌸

Since your 2 other bfs and the other other 1-A bois won't be around for awhile due to a big hero mission, Cherry-Chan letted the members stay until further notice. So at the mean time, they all stayed with u at the dorms. Surprisingly, it turns out that all the members inherited quirks of their own some how.

🌸|Kim Namjoon (aka. RM)|Quirk:G. O.D(aka. God of Destruction)

-I think we all know how RM's quirk works already. Poor Namjoon, he has to wear a special pair of glove at all times. Let's just say when he first discovered his quirk, he almost cause the next huge earthquake in history...Oh dear.

🌸|Kim Seokjin (aka. Jin)|Quirk: Food Quirkiation:

- Like Tamaki's quirk, whatever Jin eats he gains random quirks but it all depends of the food. (Ex. Spicy food=Any fire quirk related, Sea Food=Anything sea creature quirks ect.)

🌸|Min Yoongi (aka.Suga|Quirk: Plower:

-Suga has the ability to turn into any cat he desire include any mythical cat creatures. Then depending on the cat's status he gains that much strength. He gain his quirk while napping.

🌸|Jung Hoseok (aka.J-Hope)|Quirk: Dance Waves:

- Whenever Hobi dances, a special wave comes out of his body. Depending on the dance, that's how strong the waves will be. Hobi discover his quirk when he was practicing dancing in the dance room with Y/n and Mina. He also may have shattered on of the glass on the studio. So they end up having Hobi wear a special belt to help him maintain his waves while dancing for fun. When removed, his waves are active. Hobi just wears the belt at all times just in case.

🌸|Park Jimin (aka.Jimin)|Quirk: Demonaction:

-Jimin has the ability to transform into a demon making him more after at running, good strength power, and camouflaging along with horns and long long tail with spikes that can pop up if he is angry. The down fall is that his quirk can cause him to have temper issue but luckily, Y/n can calm him down in a instant. He discovered his quirk when he got angry at V and had a fight. But don't worry they are okay now thankfully.

🌸|Kim Taehyung (aka. V)|Quirk: White Tiger:

-V has the ability to turn into a hybrid of a white tiger or he can transform his whole body into one. Nothing more. V discovered his quirk when he just sneezed out of the blue sprouting is ears and tail. Aww how cute. <3

🌸|Jeon Jungkook (aka. JK)|Quirk: Strong Sprinter Hopper:

-JK can run really fast while have the ability to make good high jumps and he gains crazy strength power. But I will say that RM is more worst. JK discovered his quirk while having a race with Y/n when just ran start to finish in just 2 seconds. Y/n is 1 second behind him tho.

ANYWAYS ON TO THE MAIN STORY!!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No One's POV:

After a few days after that "moment" with Suga, u couldn't look each other in the eyes. The girls and the members were confused as heck why u 2 were not talking to each other.

"Hey what wrong with Y/n and Suga *Kero*?"-Asui

" I honestly have no idea."-Uraraka