When You And The Bois Wake Up 🔥

I woke up the next morning still so tried from yesterday's hero work. I woke up to see Midoriya and Shoto gone again. They maybe have hero work today. So I woke up tried as heck and I went to bathroom to wake myself up. I was about to start until I felt two arm wrapped around my neck from behind and a chin on my head.

"Good morning love."-Shoto

"Oh Shoto... *Yawn* good morning."

"Are you still sleepy from yesterday love?"-Shoto

" Ya. *Yawn* Where is Midoriya?"

"He had to go do hero work today."-Shoto

" Oh I see. *Yawn* Do you want to go watch (Your favorite Anime)?"

"Sure love. Let's go."-Shoto

(QUICK WARNING!!! THIS PART GETS SPICY!!) 

So then me and Shoto went to the living room and watch (Your Favorite Anime). Me and Shoto were on the couch cuddling and the who time Shoto was sniffing me on my shoulder. I blushed the whole time when he started to kiss me and bite on my exposed shoulder. And I moaned a little bit while he was doing that. 

Shoto's hand went inside my shirt and I started to blush more harder and moan more. His warm hand was was slowly going up my body as he started to kiss me on my lips. He then removed my shirt showing my bra and my PJ short. I girpped his shirt from the back and I slowly started to remove it. 

When his shirt was off me and him kissed for a while until he started to kiss me on the middle of my chest and made his was way up to my collar bone and to my neck. Then he started to bite on my neck. I don't know why but it felt so good. I moaned as he his hand was going up my back. Shoto then started to bit me on my shoulders again which made me moan more. Then I shoved Shoto down on the couch topping him. 

Then I started to kiss Shoto's abs up to his chest to his collar bone to his neck. He started moan when I was kissing him on his chest and collar bone. Then I started to bite his collar bone leaving marks all over him. 

(Author-Chan: OKAY OKAY!!! THAT ENOUGH!!! HAAAAA!! TOO MUCH SPICY!!!) 

Break Time!!!! By: You and Author-Chan posing for Gucchi!!! 

After that intense moment with Shoto we cuddled on the couch once again and continue to watch. Later that afternoon, Midoriya came home. I ran to Midoriya and welcomed him home along with a kiss on his lips. Shoto walked up to Midoriya and kissed his forehead deeply. 

"Hi guys. Sorry if I leave you. I had to go do hero work very early this morning."-Midoriya

"No it fine Midoriya."-Shoto

Midoriya smiled and we all cuddled each other on the floor in front of the TV and continued watching (Your Favorite Anime). And we enjoyed the rest of the day to ourselves. 

(A/N: The chapters will be short but there will be a lot. I will do my best to make the chapters long. 😝😁)