When The Bois Be A Housewife For A Day

Wow~that was quite a night last night. Mostly me and my husband got really drunk last night during our wedding. I barely don't remember anything. The last I remember is that I was just with Shoto and Midoriya. Oh yes I almost forgotten, me and Midoriya's last name had changed. Izuku Midoriya is now Izuku Midoriya Todoroki.

 And now my name Y/N L/N is now Y/N L/N Todoroki. Yeah we got Shoto's last name. Now since we are married, I call Midoriya honey and I call Shoto sweetheart. The boys on the other hand, Midoriya calls me hun also and Shoto still calls me love of course. The next day cane about I woke up feeling very dizzy as heck. 

I walked to the kitchen while the boys were still sleeping in bed. I decided to make the boys. I soon putted on my apron and I started cooking. I cooked pancakes, bacon, and eggs. When I got done cooking, I heard yawning from my two husbands who just woke up. I walked up to them and hugged them both and gave them a kiss on their lips. 

"Good morning you 2. Did you guys get enough sleep last night?"

"Yes we did hun thank you. *Yawn*"-Midoriya

"*Sniff* Something smells good love. Did you cook something?"-Shoto

"Yes I did. I cooked pancakes, bacon and eggs for you guys."

"Hun you didn't have time do that you know."-Midoriya

"I know honey but I wanted to for you guys."

"Why thank you love. *kisses forehead*"-Shoto

I giggled and blushed as they both kissed my forehead and they went to table and to go eat. I then heard my phone buzzed in the kitchen and I walked to look at my phone to see a text from Uraraka. 

. 🍡Uraraka-🍡 "Hey Y/N are you busy right now?"

. Y/N- "No. Is there something wrong?"

. 🍡Uraraka🍡-"No it's not that. I just founded out that I'm pregnant today."

. Y/N-"OMG!!! Really?!? Congrats! Does Bakugou know? "

. 🍡Uraraka🍡- "No not yet. He is doing hero work today. I was going to ask you is you want to go to the mall with me and Ausi."

. Y/N-"Why of course. I will be there in 30 mins or so. I will see you soon."

. 🍡Uraraka🍡- "Okay thank u Y/N."

. Y/N-"Np"

I then turned off my phone and went to go change into my casual outfit. Then I went to go see Midoriya and Shoto before I left to go with Uraraka and Asui to the mall to buy stuff for Uraraka and Bakugou's baby. 

Break Time!!! By: Your husbands Shoto and Midoriya modeling for Clavin Klein 

Later That Afternoon:

I finally came home around 1:30 from the baby shopping at the mall for Uraraka and Bakugou. I need up staying more longer because I helped Uraraka surprise Bakugou. His reaction was priceless. He cried with happiness for the first time in forever. I came home so tired and I saw both of my husband on the couch cuddling each other with a broom in Midoriya's hand and a spray on Shoto's hand.

 It looks like they were cleaning the house while I was gone. I smiled and removed the stuff from their hands and changed my casual clothes to one of Shoto's oversized t-shirts and I snuggled with my husbands who just pulled me right in. And we all fell asleep.