🌸🔥15k Special Pt. 3: ~Sleepy Monster~|Suga|🔥🌸

Suga's POV:

Huh? What going on? I hear to much noise. I slightly opened my eyes to see a blurry image of the members leaving. I then feel and soft gentle hand on running through my hair which felt nice.

I opened my eyes to meet a pair of e/c beautiful glimmering eyes. She quickly moved her hand away from my hair and moved back from me. I stood up from the couch and looked at the blurry figure of a person. I rubbed my eyes and yawned then came to my senses.

My eyes widen in surprise to see the clear figure of the girl in front of me. She was sitting on her knees with a pair of f/c high knee stockings with her oversized f/c shirt with a red cheeks. She looks cute tho...

"Who are u?"

"O-O-Oh I'm Y/n. I suppose u didn't hear me cause u were s-sleeping peacefully on the couch."-Y/n

"Why didn't they wake me up?"

"Jin actually tried to but u fell back asleep."-Y/n

" Oh did he? Oh well then. Where did they go?"

"I told them that they can go ahead and explore around the place. I also told them that I will stay here with u until u wake up."-Y/n

" Why?"

"U-Uh so that no one will interrupt u and so I-Im can get to know u better since uh-you know- I didn't get to talk to u."-Y/n

"*Scoff* I think it cute how u stutter like that Y/n"

"EH!?!"-Y/n

" Why? Is it wrong to say what I think of u?"

"I-I u-hh..."-Y/n

🔥🔞WARNING!!! SPICY PART!!!🔞🔥

(🌸Song: House of Cards Full Length Slowed+Reverb|By: BTS ft. Jin, Jimin, V, & Jungkook|🌸)

No One's POV:

As Y/n was trying to process what Suga just said to her he stood up removing his black jacket. Y/n looked up at him from below as she stood on her feet as he took a few steps closer to her.

He threw his sweater to the other couch and looked back Y/n's eyes then leans close to Y/n's left ear and whispers in a husky deep tone in her sensitive ear make her knees go weak.

" Y/n I know we just meet but... U need punishment for be so damn cute and for waking me from my sleep. What a bad girl u are Miss Y/n."-Suga

Suga's slithered his muscular hand inside Y/n shirt snaking around her waist making her gasp and letting out a small moan. A pair of lips kissed her jawline slowly trading doing to her neck and collarbone. Just when things started to heat up, Suga stopped and pulled away from Y/n making her confused and frustrated in the same time.

"S-Suga why did you s-stop?"-Y/n

Without him saying anything he removed his white shirt reavling his toned upper body and hard rock abs and unbuttoned his pants while still wearing it exposing his underwear underneath . He sat on the couch again with his leg spread open wide. A dark shade of red painted on Y/n's face as she looked away covering her face with her hands.

"Yah, don't be shy~look at me~"-Suga

Without hesitation she slowly removed her hands away from her face and looked at the hot men figure of Suga's upper body in front of her making her womanhood wetter by every since inch of his muscular body. Suga noticed and gave a sly smirk.