💝🍼When You And The Bois Have a Baby Shower/Gender Reveal🍼💙

After a few weeks later, I went to the doctor to check on the baby. I was able to get the gender of the baby. But, I will not say it just yet. I want to surprise the boys later this weekend. This weekend, me and the boys decided to host a baby shower with our friends and families. 

So then the weekend arrived and me and the boys was getting the baby shower ready. There were a lot of blue and pink decorations everywhere. I'm the only one who knows the gender right now. 

I was putting some streamers on the walls until I felt Midoriya's arm go around my waist holding on to my belly. My belly wasn't that big but it was starting to grow slowly. He gave me a kiss on my cheek and I giggled. 

After 2 hours later, all of friends came including Shoto's dad and siblings, Midoriya's mom, and my parents. We were having a good time at the party and I met Jirou and Denki's twins. The boy had spiky purple hair with a black marking on his hair like Jirou. 

His eyes were both yellow and his name was Jenki. The girl had spiky short yellow hair with a little black lighting bolt like her father. Both if her eyes were purple and her name was Jamie. And I also got to met Uraraka and Bakugou's son. 

He had brown spiky hair with round red eyes. His name was Kris. So after another hour later, we finally did the gender reveal. Me, Shoto, and Midoriya, had balloons and a pin in our hands. So we then popped it and it was blue and pink. 

Yep. We are having twins. Everyone cheered in happiness and excitement. After the party, we cleaned up the mess and we all fell asleep together in bed.