When Midoriya Takes Care Of You

A month passed and my womb has grown more bigger. It's probably the size of a medium ball right now. I woke up from bed and went to the kitchen where  Shoto was about to leave for hero work. I hugged him from behind snuggling my face into his back.

"Oh good morning love."-Shoto

"Good morning sweetie."

"How are the babies in there?"-Shoto

"Eh. They are fine. Just heavy to carry around a little bit heh heh."

"I know love. That why Midoirya is taking the day off today. He will take care of you okay love?"-Shoto

" Okay sweetie. I will see you later on then.*kisses lips*"

"Okay love. Be careful now. I don't any harm happening to you while I am gone."-Shoto

" I will be careful sweetie."

I waved goodbye to Shoto as he walked out of the door and went to go and do hero work. I then felt Midoriya's arms wrap around my wasit as he planted a kiss on my cheek still tried. I giggled as he planted more kisses on my face. 

"Good Morning Hun. Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. I did. How are babies in there honey?"-Midoriya

" Their fine. Still growing. And they are heavy to carry around a little bit."

"Aww my poor honey. Do want to get some boba?"-Midoriya

" Sure. After that can we go to the mall? We still need to buy stuff for the babies."

"Of course honey."-Midoriya

Me and Midoriya got ready and we went to the get some boba and then we went to the mall. We got mostly just baby stuff like diapers, baby bottles, and some clothes for the babies. I got baby onsie of Midoriya and Shoto's hero outfit. 

After we got back from the mall,  we putted away the babies's clothes in their room that me, Midoriya, and Shoto got ready during the pass month.  After we got done with our stuff for the day, me and Midoriya fell alseep on the couch.